Level - 34, 66, 87 - "Together Again"

I lay on the ground, feeling more out-of-it than ever. Surrounding me was 48 Almond Water bottles, all fully drunken out of. Almost, all fully drunken out of.

"3 more..." I I woozily tell myself.

I look back to Elias to see how much progress he's made.

0

0 progress. HE STOOD THERE FOR A GOOD 45 MINUTES, AND HALF-DRANK LIKE 1 OF HIS BOTTLES.

"Are you telling me you stood there for like 45 minutes, doing literally nothing but aiming at that last light bulb...?"

"Yes...." He says, in full concentration.

I was on the verge of slapping him across the face as hard as I humanly could. This guy did literally nothing for the past few minutes. Literally nothing.

I looked over to Leo, and he looked ok. Looked like his fear passed by. He had drank his bottle then went to sleep.

How were they so calm in a moment like this? Were literally about to die yet 1 one of them goes to sleep and the other sits in complete silence for so long. Maybe I was stressing out to much? I guess I could learn a thing or two on calming down from them. Maybe.

"Wait I thought Leo would heal in 2-3 hours it's been a few minutes." I say confusedly.

"Maybe the Almond Water will help?"

"I thought you said it wouldn't."

"I did?"

"Did you?"

"I don't know that's why I asked you."

"You said you knew this level though."

"I do... I think so..."

"Maybe you just forgot."

"Yeah I am a forgetful person."

"Whatever, a few more minutes until you shoot that light bulb.

"Yeah, like 5, it's been 45 minutes."

"Wait... 45 minutes...?" I say in thought.

"Yeah... There are 5 light bulbs." He says as he looks beside him. "45 minutes means that 4 light bulbs have already exploded... Leaving THIS ONE LEFT!" He says as he goes back into full concentration.

"Know that I doubted you before, but this moment is going to decide whether or not we live or die. I hope you were right about you being good at aiming..." I say in fear.

"Don't worry, I was." He responds.

I head over to wake Leo up.

"Wake up. Leo. Wake up. Wake up Leo were probably gonna di- wake up Leo."

"Ok ok jeez I'm up. What's happening?"

He then looks at all the empty Almond Water bottles.

"You didn't..."

"I did. Now Elias is trying to shoot the last light bulb 0.1 seconds before it explodes, because apparently that'll take us to level 150."

"What's level 150 like?"

"We don't know, we'll have to go there for us to figure out."

"Alright guys, keep quiet, I need to concentrate-

Then, the last light bulb explodes.

"...."

"..."

"..."

"You missed your chance."

"I missed."

"YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE YOU IDIOT!"