Level 37 - Sublimity/The Poolrooms

We jump through the wall and noclip through it.

When we wake up, I feel cold, and wet. My guess was that I was in a watery level of some sort.

I immediately get up and check my surroundings.

...

The Partygoers were gone, good. I take another look around, we seem to be in a pool. A very big pool, in fact. I came to realize that I was submerged within the pool.

I look behind me to see everyone else getting up. They were confused too.

I immediately take my notebook back from Elizabeth.

"H-HEY!"

"This is MY notebook, you should've given it to me HOURS ago."

"Oh please- IT'S NOT EVEN YOURS! IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S!"

"Well if there's one thing I know It's definitely not yours either."

She then got mad.

I felt safe, though. This place had given me a sense of safety, and a little bit of assurance that I was ok, weird.

"Guys- guys please not now we don't even know where we are." Ami says.

"Yep, siding with him again, likewise."

"I'm not siding with him, I'm not siding with any of you guys I just want to know where we are and arguing isn't going to do anything, in fact, it might attract entities."

"Well, the notebook says this place is completely devoid of entities. So I guess were safe."

"Well in that case, we should rest here for a bit. We all need a break." Leo says.

"Yeah, we should explore this place a bit, see if it has any supplies in it." Ami says.

"We'll meet up here after a bit."

"Ok."

We then all split up into different sections of the levels.

This place wasn't exactly scary.... But eerie. There were a lot of stairways that led to a lot of places, and a lot of those places were very dark. I had a flashlight with me though, and entered the dark places last. I had my knife and gun with me, and I was safe. Like the notebook said, no entities. But the water felt weird, as if something was in it. I stayed away from the water as much as I could, but I did have to go in it sometimes. The place also felt, muted. It was very quiet and calm.

I come across a dark area. I brink out my knife and flashlight, and walk in.

"Hello?! Is somebody else here?! I'm a wanderer!"

No response.

I guess nobody else was here, I guess we really were the only ones here.

I continue walking around the place, it got darker the farther I went in. I heard noises, like mini splashing noises. They were so soft that walking would cover over the noise, and nobody would hear. I paid attention to those noises. As I walked down the place I kept hearing more of those noises. This place is completely devoid of entities... Right?

I got too scared and left.

Eventually I head back to the main area we woke up in, and I met everyone else there. There was a hallway, that was blocked off by black-and-yellow tape. On the tape were the words: "Don't Enter" repeatedly. That obviously made me curious about what was behind the tape. I mean, there are no entities here, so what could the danger be?

That twinge of overconfidence could end up stabbing me in the back in the end --- but I'm willing to take this risk if it possibly has something of importance.