Level - M.E.G. - part 1 - "A New Home"

As I wake up, I look around to make sure everyone's ok. They are, good.

"Ughh, I hate noclipping." Leo says.

"Yeah, same." Elizabeth adds.

"Wait! Is Ami ok?" A medic asks.

We look back to her, and she looks better, even after everything that just happened, she looks even better than before.

"Are... You ok?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yeah... In fact, I feel better than ever!" Ami excitedly says.

I see Elizabeth smile before embracing Ami in a big hug.

"Hey... I was fine.."

"No you weren't don't even start." Leo says as he joins Elizabeth.

"I thought you were gonna die..."

"No... I wasn't... (I think?)"

The scientist and medics looked both happy, and relieved, and so was I.

We kinda shared that moment for like a few minutes.

"Ok, I think we should get going now." I say.

We all get up and look at our surroundings.

"Wow... The Hub... I've heard stories of multiple colonies and wanderers that live here, I wonder if they're true." Ami says.

"Yeah, they are." I respond. "I've noclipped to The Hub before I met you guys, there are many colonies and wanderers that will be willing to help us. The Hub was where I got the level 50 key."

"Yeah, I remember you told us when we first met." Leo says.

"Now I don't exactly remember where to go, but I know that behind one of those faculty doors will be the tunnel containing all the Backrooms levels." The scientist says.

"Don't worry, I think I remember where to go. Everyone, follow me." I say.

We all head into one of the faculty doors, and surprisingly, there was the tunnel! I saw the shock on everyone's faces. Even the scientist, who told us he's been here before, was shocked. There were hundreds of doors, each labeled with their respective level number. Now that makes me wonder, what is the final level of the Backrooms? I know it would probably take years, but I wonder if anyone's ever made it to the end of this tunnel? To see what the final level of the Backrooms is.

"Ok, you said you had the key to M.E.G.'s main base, where is it?"

"Well... It's complicated. But when I show you, you have to promise not to tell anybody."

"Why?" Leo asks.

"Because this is a secret Backrooms level, that if I'm correct, no wanderer has access to. This level contains M.E.G.'s main base, if this information gets leaked to anybody, any of M.E.G.'s rival bases would know that we have probably the most supplies in the Backrooms, and the most deadliest weapons, we could get ambushed, and lose. So promise me, don't tell anyone about this, M.E.G. will handle it."

"... Yeah, we promise."

"Nice, now follow me, I think I know where the door is."

Just then, I had remembered something.

"Hey, can I head into that other faculty door? There's somebody I want to meet."

"Umm, yeah, sure, be quick though, we may be walking far."

"Yeah, I will."

I wanted to see that guy from before. What was his name? To be honest I can't remember, but the guy that gave me the Almond Water and told me the Moth Cartel was up to something. I want to see him again and make sure he's ok. I hope he is...