Level - M.E.G. - part 2 - "Planning"

I wake up feeling better than before, man I needed that.

I get out of bed and head into the meeting room, and saw everyone else there, some still looking tired, and others looking bright and reborn like me.

I take a seat in between Benjamin and Leo, and Elias starts the meeting.

"Ok, glad everyone is here, let's start the meeting."

Elias then turns on the tv cameras again.

"Like I said yesterday, the Moth Cartel's attacks have been getting more frequent around the backrooms. They've been randomly attacking levels, have been giving out their calling cards in the levels, and then preventing them from entry."

"Wait a minute is that even possible?" Benjamin asks. "With how randomized noclipping is in the Backrooms I don't even think that's possible. Not to mention with these noclipping weapons you gave us we could just noclip there if we want." He adds.

"I had that mindset too, Benjamin. But when I tried noclipping into one of the levels they've taken over it wouldn't work. The entry would form. I tried everything, reworking my weapon, I even risked my life just trying to randomly noclip there through another level. But nothing worked. You can try after this meeting — but I assure you they've blocked off all entrances to that level.

"What levels are you talking about?" Rory asks.

"I don't know all the levels they've taken over, I only know that they have taken over levels 1, 9, 27, 28, and The Hub"

"Oh that's bad..." Leo says.

"Yeah... It is... But what about me and Ami? We have to check if the Moth Cartel is still in the hub..." Willow says.

Elias heads over to the hub's camera feed, and like she said, the Moth Cartel was there, trying to open M.E.G.'s level door. But what weirded me out was how the place was completely dark, as in pitch-black dark. I could only see some of the guards because their armor-lights or whatever was on.

Someone else walked right behind them, and it was their leader.

"Their coming," he says. "Remember to treat them with nothing but respect and not to mention, "him" to them, got it?"

I then hear small "yes sir's" from them.

The camera feed then goes black.

"What? What's happening?" Leo asks.

"I don't know." Elias responds.

The camera feed then turns back on, and we see everyone else from before, only there were 2 sets of eyes near them, no body. Just eyes in the pitch black darkness. 2 were red, and the other 2 were blue.

"Who- who are those guys?" Leo asks.

"No... They didn't, they COULDN'T..." Willow says.

"Bro who are those guys?" Avery asks.

"The Gamemakers." Elias responds.

"Who are the Gamemakers?" I ask.

"Like the Keymaster, the gamemakers aren't normal entities. Their 2 "void" like entities that are god-like in multiple ways. They are the ones responsible for sending wanderers to levels "You Cheated", "Press Start," and sometimes "Run For Your Life". This is another reason it's so hard to noclip back to reality for us. Whenever somebody noclips with the intent to land back in reality, they instead land in "You Cheated", which is why we haven't noclipped back into reality, and why hundreds of levels still go undocumented. If we could put them in class: Deadzone, Then we would."

"What's a class deadzone?"

"Are you really this oblivious to... Everything?!"

"Yeah...?"