Level 50 - Familiar Pasts

That was about the best sleep I've had in a while. I haven't slept in hours, It's just been constant running and hiding, sleep was really all I needed to get a head start to... well... Anything. If I had known that I was going to no-clip into the Backrooms, I would've tried to sleep for about a day. But I can't control things sadly.

I slowly get up, I wanted to sleep longer, but I was too scared to. So I slowly get out of bed. I exit my tent to see people setting up I guess their supply stands. I remembered I had the level 50 key in my pocket, I put my hand in my pocket to make sure it was still there. It is, thank gosh. I don't think I'll be leaving yet, I need to see if I can get more information on M.E.G. and the Moth Cartel. I heard that there are other colonies set up here, I could go find those. I can start at the last one I saw, the one I think was named "Backrooms.tf", I saw it on the stand.

I head over to the stand, and see the same guy as before, selling some stuff to people. After they all clear out I head over to him.

"What do you want now kid?"

"Uhh, what is the Backrooms.tf"

"A colony."

"I know that, what is it, like, what is this colony for? What is it supposed to do?"

"If I tell you will you leave me alone?"

"Depends, will you tell me?"

*Sigh* "Fine, we trade stuff and use Almond Water as a currency to survive. I held up my end of the bargain now it's your turn, leave me alone, and please don't ever talk to me again."

"Ok, then, bye."

"Just go."

That guy is rude, I get that this is hard for everybody but we're all in this together. If anything we all should be sharing the supplies, not hoarding them for ourselves. I will never understand some things.

Suddenly, a random guy comes up to me.

"Hey! You! Were you just talking to a member of the Backrooms.tf colony?!?!" He loudly asks.

"Umm, yes, what do you need with them?"

He then shakes my hand. "I'm part of the [Uni Citadel] Outpost Hub. We've been trying to trade with the Backrooms.tf for quite a while, that guy you just spoke to, was part of them. Can you help us? They don't even communicate to others often, so that's been making our job harder, he seemed to be on good terms with your outpost ---- you mind helping ours? Can you convince him to trade with us?"

"Umm, I'm not really part of an outpost, and were not friends, I just made a deal with him, if he gave me info on his outpost I would leave him alone, permanently. So sorry dude, can't really help you now."

He just looks at me.

"Wait --- your not part of a colony? Not even like a cultist of the Keymaster?"

"No, and definitely not, from what I heard the cultists are weird."

"Oh, are you 100% sure that your not part of 𝘢𝘯𝘺 colony? Not even a follower of Jerry?"

"What are followers of Jerry?"

He then looks at me with a hopeless expression. "Your not going to survive a week in the Backrooms."

At that point I was pretty mad. "You come up to me, a total stranger through your eyes. Ask me to go talk to another stranger through both of our eyes. Ask for a bunch of information, then insult me, then you have the audacity to tell me that I won't survive? I literally don't know anything about you, and you know nothing about me. I just want to get accustomed here before leaving again, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.