Level 974 - "Kitty's House"

We land in a pink house, and immediately get up.

"Are we here...?" Benjamin asks.

"Yeah, I think we are." Elias says.

I look around, and all I see are pink items. Literally everything here is pink. The floor, walls, ceilings, and every item in this room is pink, or some shade of pink. Rose, hot pink, light pink, you name it.

"Elizabeth, are you okay?" Rory asks, as she lays Elizabeth down from her back.

Elizabeth isn't responding.

"She's still knocked out... We have to do something..." Ami says.

"Well, I'm all out of Almond Water." I say.

"Me too." Leo says.

"Me three." Willow says.

Everyone was out of basically any important resource. We only have our weapons with us.

"Dang it... Elias, what do you know of this level?"

"Not much, all I know is that it's a safe level. We still don't know much of this level's properties or entities, all we know is that it's safe."

Then, my weapon turns on.

(Level 974, 'Kitty's House', is the 975th level of the backrooms, it is a class 1. Level 974 appears to be a moderately sized home with pink theming throughout the interior. There appears to be no physical door leading to an outdoor area and windows within the level simply reveal artwork depicting what one would typically see outdoors, except with a notably "cute" theming to it. Due to its finite space, there are only a few rooms which can be accessed and explored in the level. This level consists of; a normal sized bedroom, a master bedroom, two bathrooms, a living room, and a dining room with an attached kitchen. Plumbing and electricity function normally in level 974, and there is a decent internet connection as well. These amenities have all been proven safe to use, and Wanderers are encouraged to use them while in the Level, as they may not encounter another safe spot for awhile.)

"Well, the level seems safe, so we might as well look around." Avery says.

"What about Elizabeth?" Leo asks.

"We'll leave her here, the level's safe. So nothing can hurt her." Rory says.

"But the level's a class 1, meaning that there are entities here, I say we take her with us." Elias says.

"Alright, let's see what entities live here." I say.

(Only one known entity resides in level 974; the entity known as 'Kitty'. Kitty is a 3.2m tall, humanoid entity with unnaturally long, lanky limbs which lack hands or feet. The entity's skin is matt-black and has a texture similar to that of leather. It also seems to lack any semblance of facial features, but is assumed to be able to see, hear, and smell the same way most Wanderers can via alternate methods. When moving, Kitty travels smoothly and swiftly, often times surprising Wanderers who were not aware of its existence by appearing in close vicinity to them.)

(The entity has not yet displayed any forms of hostility, opting instead to stalk Wanderers as they explore and rest within Level 974.)

"So... That's the only entity here?" Leo says.

"What if it wakes up and gives Elizabeth a heart attack? Or what if it attacks her when we're gone and she's alone?" Ami says.

"That's exactly why I say we take her - we still haven't experienced "Kitty's" nice side for ourselves. We take her with us, and if "Kitty" really is as nice as it's said to be, then we'll leave her alone."