Level ! - Run For Your Life

I woke up in a what looks like a hospital, with a really long hallway.

"What the- where am I?"

All I remember is being in level 29 with everybody else. We survived, opened a door and.... I woke up here.

"Where is everybody?"

I wanted to call out their names to hopefully signal to them that I'm here, but I didn't want to attract any entities, so I started walking down the long hallway.

The hallway contained a bunch of hospital beds all around the place, a bunch of metal doors the same distance from each other, bright red "EXIT" signs the same distance from each other, and an annoyingly loud blaring alarm sound that scared me.

Suddenly, I start hearing noises.

"What the..."

I try to block out the blaring alarm sound to hear the strange noises that seem to be getting louder.

I look behind me, and see...

A horde of entities, Hounds, Skin Stealers, Facelings, Smilers, and some others. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be any entities too severe, but I now realize that they're all chasing after me. At top speed.

"OH MY GOSH."

I start dashing down the hallway as fast as I can. The entities are behind me, and seem to be speeding up.

"BENJAMIN, AVERY, AMANI, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

I hear the screams of the entities behind me.

I then start to get tired, I feel myself running out of breath and energy. I see myself slowing down. I get scared. I try speeding up, but I fall to the ground. The entities aren't that far behind me. I look at the hospital bed in front of me, it has almond water and an energy bar on it, without thinking, I pick them out, take a bite from the energy bar and continue dashing down. I drink some of the Almond Water, and it tastes pretty good. A bit like vanilla. But that refilled some of my energy, I continue dashing as fast as I possibly can down the hallway, the entities not far behind.

I eventually make it a safe distance from the entities. I start slowing down.

"I have never ran that fast and long in my life. My legs have ascended beyond."

I then get up and get a good look at all the doors infront and behind me. I hear the door to the left of me, something on the other side of it is banging on it. I kick into another sprint. Like a second after I ran from that door a Hound broke through it. There were so many entities behind me.

After a while of running, I see what looks like a clump of hands on the ceiling trying to get my attention, I stayed clear of those.

After what felt like forever, I made it to a "real" exit. What do I mean by that? Well there is a door that I'm standing in front of that has the word "Exit" on a sign on top of it. There is no more space to run, I think this is the real exit.

So I enter the door.

Across The BackroomsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara