Chapter 6

He walked up too me as I was frozen on the spot, trying to break free from my fear. Deku gently placed a hand on my cheek making me stiffen, his green orbs threatening me just by a glare. He leaned in close to my ear as I could feel him breath down my neck.

"You disobeyed me," he whispered sending a shiver down my spine. I was finally able to break and took a step back.

"For the last time," I snapped, "I am not your fucking toy. Why can't you just find another and leave me alone!?" Deku was shocked by my sudden outburst, but just let out a small chuckle.

"Ah so you know them," he sighed, more of a statement than a question, "well I got bored of them. They were scared at first however changed their mood, began flirting with me. But you are way more interesting than them. You haven't given up, and that makes me want you more each second."

I didn't know what he meant until he suddenly grabbed my throat pinning me too the wall holding a knife to my neck.

"Seeing you angry and showing bravery makes me want too play more of this game," he sighed, his voice overflowing with excitement, "I'm fucking obsessed with it." I glared at him, a spark of frustration beginning too grow in me. He wasn't going too let me go...

I suddenly grabbed his wrist and twisted it as he cried out. I kicked his knife away and gave him a punch in the grace before running away. All I could hear was him cackling with laughter. I didn't stop running until I was all the way home, bursting through the door to see my mum looking horrified.

"Where have you been!?" she cried.

"I just had too deal with some work," I panted before wandering too my room. I threw my bag somewhere and sat down on my bed, my head buried in my hands. Holy shit, I thought processing what happened, wait...did he follow...

I didn't even have time too process when I suddenly felt someone grab my hands before pinning them above my head against the wall in a tight grip. I glanced over my shoulder only too see him, making my blood run cold.

"That was very mean doll," he said, his toxic green eyes filled with desire and lust, "the question is, what am I doing to do? Oh, and if you want your parents too live, don't  struggle."

I was hesitant, however I relaxed my body. The best thing to do was to stay calm for now, I didn't want too try anything reckless. Just then there was a knock on my door and someone tried opening it but it was locked.

"Honey," mum's voice called from the other side, "I've got dinner ready, want some?" I froze giving Deku a side eye who was glaring at me, giving me a face saying "you know what to do".

I gulped feeling unease.

"Nah I'm good," I called, my voice almost breaking, "I was just planning on going to bed." I was slightly hoping that she'd just insisted that I'd have dinner but I felt like breaking down when I heard her footsteps lead away from the door.

Deku smirk grew bigger as she walked off. My breath suddenly hitched as I felt Deku move his leg in between mine.

"Not a sound doll," he whispered. I felt furious and my mind wasn't focus.

Without hesitation, I slammed my head against his nose and by reflex he dropped his grip from my hands. I kicked him away and tackled him to the ground before putting a single finger on his forehead triggering my quirk as everything flashed before my eyes. Except it wasn't what I expected...it was worse.
*

*

*
It was like I was actually standing there watching everything that happened. There was a four year old boy sitting on a seat by his mother and a doctor there talking too them. Immediately, I recognized the boy as Deku and instead of his toxic green eyes, they were magical emerald eyes.

"I'm sorry Izuku," the doctor said, "but you won't develop a quirk." I was as shocked as Deku and his mother. But...he has a quirk. It didn't make sense but I continued watching the memories. It then changed to a park with young Deku standing in between a boy who looked pretty beaten and another boy with spiky ash blonde hair and crimson eyes and some other too boys that I could barely see. For if the owner of the memory can't remember a certain detail, then it'll come out as disfigured or something like this.

"Why are you being so mean Kacchan?" Deku cried, "I'll stop you myself!" Suddenly the boy that was called Kacchan just began laughing.

"You don't stand a chance without a quirk...Deku." As I watched the memories, I realized that the boy called Kacchan was the one who created the name Deku and the two were always around each other since they were little kids. Kacchan was always so mean too Deku, but even so his emerald eyes always sparkled as he admired his childhood friend.

Soon, it changed too them being in middle school and yet even though Deku was quirkless, he still hung onto his dream on becoming a hero even if he was the only quirkless kid in school. The memories played by as I watch it change too Deku being beating by two boys and Kacchan.

"You know if you wanna be a hero that badly, there might actually be another say," Kacchan snickered, "just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life. And take a swan dive off the roof off the building." The two boys began laughing and I was just mortified. Is this really how he was treated?! I thought as Deku just stared at Kacchan with pure shock.

The three bullies left laughing as Deku sat on the ground. In that moment I walked as his sparkling emerald eyes turned into a dark intoxicating green.

"In my next life?" he mumbled before getting up grabbing his bag and walking out of the classroom. I followed curious of what he'd do next, but the blood from my face drained as he was now standing beyond the school building.

Deku began walking too the edge while I wanted to help him so badly, but I couldn't. He closed his eyes and I watched him horror as he allowed himself too loose balance and flinch as that thud echoed through my mind. I immediately began running down the stairs out into the school yard as I saw Kacchan standing still looking at something. I walked over and followed his gaze until my eyes met Deku's lifeless body staring up at Kacchan with a big psychotic smile across his face.

"Someone help!" Kacchan suddenly called running in search of someone but my gaze never left Deku. The memory soon became slightly blurry but just before everything went blank, someone appeared from the bushes until it all faded.

The next memory was Deku waking up in a bed in the same place he took me, instead his personality completely changed. He wasn't the innocent quirkless boy I now knew anymore. The memories went too him being a villain and slaughtering anyone. Then it came too the time when he was sitting in the same pub watching me and my old friends talking. Then everything went blank.
*

*

*
It may have seemed like it was a lifetime watching the memories, but it's just immediately implanted. I gasped as I came too my conscience stepping away from Deku as he sat up rubbing the back of his head.

"You piece of-" he said before I suddenly pulled him into an embrace unexpectedly, the fear that I once felt now completely vanished.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered as I could feel tears form in my eyes. He just sat there frozen before relaxing, hugging me back.

______________________________