Chapter 24

Y/n's POV:

Nor did I move or speak, my main reason was because I was actually kinda scared...ok maybe more than "kinda". But I'm also not that stupid to start talking shit when there's a hostage situation, and definitely if I'm the hostage. It all went so fast though. Yanked back and having a hand over my neck, Izuku death staring the one who holds me, unable to break me out.

"Do you realize how much I've given you?" the stranger asked, and I didn't need to hear that voice twice to tell.

"I saved you, gave you a new life. You even got a quirk."

Shigaraki's tone was dangerous, not like the time when he confronted me. That day, he was amused by my "little speech", like it was just a game. Yet now, the real tournament is taking place.

"You became strong, basically the strongest in the league," Shigaraki continued, "and what do you do in return? You give up everything for this pieces of shit." His grip constricted, my my throat being clogged from the outside. It'd all me over in an instant if I fuck around and that's the last thing I intended to do.

"I swear to god, if you don't let him go..." Izuku breathed, revealing no emotion other than rage.

While fear never left those eyes.

"You think you're a hero?!" Shigaraki shouted, almost making me flinch, "I saved your ass, and I can easily change that." The moment those words escaped his lips, time went by in a flash. His hold broke from me when he suddenly collapsed to the ground, being kicked in the back of his leg.

His arms were twisted behind his back and a hand gripped behind his neck, preventing him to stand. I was frozen, processing what happened as I stared him. I glanced around the room, my eyes meeting a small mirror, as I stared at myself keeping Shigaraki from escaping my hold. The bastard was way stronger than me, as I almost lost my grip as he began to struggle.

"Izuku, a little help please!?" I yelled. Just as I lost my grasp, Izuku used his quirk wrapping the energy tendrils around Shigaraki's body, a python securing his victim.

I would've expected Shigaraki to begin cursing at us, threatening he'll kill us without a blink. Instead when Izuku forced him to sit up, he was silent as he glared at me. Fuck, he's actually terrifying...

My eyes went to meet Toga, still laying on the floor unconscious. Since this was the case, we would deal with her later and right now? Had no clue what to do. We could bring him to the cops, but that would mean Izuku would have to come with me too and the cops would arrest both of them. Maybe the best plan was too grab some rope and tie it around Shigaraki's wrists, then Izuku would be able to escape before the cops would find him. Unfortunately, the bastard could end up decaying the rope and will definitely end my life in a blink.

"Use your quirk." I glanced at Izuku who was just staring at me, his eyes looking back at Shigaraki. For a moment I thought he was joking, but gave me a nod to actually do it. Here? Right now? I looked back at Shigaraki, almost shocked to see the readable expression on his face. Like he was face to face with a nightmare, however his glare never faded. Hesitantly, I crouched down in front of him, a sigh escaping me.. Did I have to do it now? Maybe not, but doing it now will be better than risking the chances of him escaping. Placing a single finger against his forehead, everything flashed before me...

"Kotaro, that's enough! You're hurting him!"

I studied my new surroundings, just a normal house buried within Shigaraki's memories. I stared down the hall and watched as a man dragged a boy only 5 down my way. The child's face read nothing but anxiety, and behind their tail was a woman She looked as anxious as the boy.