Chapter 11

I don't know how, except the both of us ended up in a café to have a chat...for obvious reasons. Denki would eve's drop like always and I can't really blame him, however this was something personal.

"What do you know about him?" Bakugo suddenly asked glaring at my with suspicion. I bit my lip keeping my gaze on the table.

"Eh, not much to be honest," I stated with a scoff, "I know that he wanted to become a hero even if he was quirkless. I know he had a rough time in middle school because he got bullied. Not to mention with the cherry on top that you told him take a swan dive off the building. So tell me, did you think he'd do it?"

Bakugo looked dumbfounded at all the information I had, turning his gaze away immediately.

"No..." he replied in a soft voice, but that just made me laugh.

"How could you?" I laughed, "he admired you like any other hero. Then all you did was treat him like shit. Do you even feel bad that you turned him to not only suicide, but too becoming a fucking villain?"

"Of course I do," he snapped his voice low like mine. The last thing we needed was someone overhearing, "I realised my mistake and I've been caring it with me ever since. Izuku kept on ranting about how he wanted to become a hero and...it fucking pissed me off. When I told him to take a dive I...I didn't expect him to do it..."

Bakugo gritted his teeth, covering his mouth as I watched with pure shock as a single tear ran down his face. He's...crying? I thought not believing it. I knew Bakugo would keep his shit together and would cover up his feelings, expect now I was facing a different side of him.

"Look," I sighed, "I've met him."

"Deku kidnapped me, killed my friends and kept me locked in a basement."

"What grudge did he have against you?" Bakugo suddenly asked and immediately, I decided to lie.

"Oh...I don't really know," I muttered, "I think it was because of some money. But anyway...you've heard of Shigaraki right?" Immediately, the name caught his mind.

"Fucking crusty?" he asked, "son of a bitch tried forcing me to join the league. But let me ask you, did you know know Deku tried killing Icyhot?"

"Todoroki?"

The thought of Deku trying to slaughter one of my classmates made me nervous, for I've already seen what he's done...and it isn't pretty.

"Hang on how did you-"

"Escaped?" I ended, "the cops found me. That's all..." I wasn't planning to tell him that Deku ended up at my place, I didn't trust him enough for that. Who knows what he could do with this info already.

"You better not tell anyone," I stated in a cold tone glaring at him, "otherwise you're a dead man."

"Wasn't planning on it dip shit," he scoffed. It was kinda awkward after that as we both sat in silence.

"What about his mum...?" I looking up after a minute without speaking, "is she still around...and do you think she knows that Deku's..."

"Well she never moved," Bakugo stated, "and no, all Inko knows is that he went jumped but the body was never found, so after a while they stopped the search. Why?"

"Cause I want to meet her," I declared, "two reasons. One, so I can figure out more and two, you're a pain."

"Oh fuck off!"

"Hey I'm just being honest. That's just the kind of guy I am."

We both decided that it was getting a little late especially for a school night, and decided to head back to the dorms. I do honestly wish I could've said more but yet...Bakugo did believe Deku died since laying before him in middle school was his "bloody corpse". I didn't want to make him feel even more bad.