Chapter 8

"Hey Y/n!" Mina cried racing up too me. It was finally the weekend and I decided the best time too actually move into the dorms was when there wasn't school work in my way. Everyone in Class 1A greeted me before I found this room on the 5th floor that was empty and I moved my stuff in there. After unpacking and a little decorating, I had officially moved.

I opened my door too head downstairs when the door next to me opened and my eyes widened as Bakugo walked out. However he was more shocked too see me.

"What the fuck are you doing here shithead!?" he yelled glaring at me. I decided too not be a dick and try too play nice since I wanted to get on his good side.

Mostly since I thought becoming friends first would be good before I could ask questions.

"I just unpacked," I stated trying not to make myself seem like an ass. Bakugo just scoffed before heading too the elevator, me following from behind. We both enter and it was dead silent, neither of us daring too speak. I felt really stupid, however it was my only option to talk more.

"I'm sorry," I said, "our first greeting wasn't exactly great. Things just have been... strange lately." He glanced at me from the corner of his crimson orbs. However he just completed ignored my apology and just stared back at the door, waiting patently for it too open. At that point, I just wanted to give up since this guy had no intention to actually become friends with me, however he began to speak.

"You said 'you really haven't changed' the first time we met," Bakugo began looking directly into my eyes, "I would've known if I met your dumbass before." I froze, beginning too panic. It would be terrible if I just told him "hey, we've actually never met cause I used my quirk on the No.1 villain the Devil otherwise known as Deku which is none other than your childhood friend, which became a villain after you told him to off himself and I'm just being a detective since the bastard kidnapped me".

Like Bakugo and me only met a few days ago! If I just told him then he'd tell the teachers and I'll get kicked out and they'll try to force me too talk since I knew Deku and even if he is a villain...

I don't want him too live like a criminal.

"Oh, well I thought you were someone else," I laughed trying too build up the lie, "the other guy looked similar too you but he was a real dick. You're not that bad- I mean well...! You never got arrested for drug dealing..."

It was the most dumbest lie I'd ever made and he was just staring at me like I was an idiot.

"And you remind me of an idiot I knew," he yelled, "he wouldn't stop yapping on and shit." Immediately I knew who he was talking about.

"Who was he?" I asked making Bakugo hesitate. He looked forward again.

"He was...an old friend," he stated.

I decided not to pry into the matter any longer since his expression change slightly after think about Deku. Suddenly a loud growl from my stomach caught the both of us off guard.

"Ah shit," I muttered, "I probably shoulda ate breakfast."

"Then why didn't you dumbass!?"

"I was excited! I wasn't even hungry at the time!"

The elevator door opened and we both went too the kitchen. I was gonna check the cupboard for anything, but Bakugo suddenly kicked me out yelling at me that I wasn't allowed in. We began arguing, and when he said he always cooked, making me surprised.

"Yeah but you always spike the food with anything you can fix as spicy!" Sero called, "last time, Kaminari was running around drinking milk."

Just hearing that made me burst out laughing.

"Please," I was able too say with a few wheezes, "a little spice can really make someone that crazy?" I did enjoy spicy food however I didn't eat it 24/7, but the thought of someone already dying after a few chillies...

What a noob.

"But he puts like a bucket load!" Sero cried, making Bakugo laugh.

"You all are just pussy's," he scoffed. He began to cook some ramen and from the corner of my eye I did see him spike it with a few spices in each of our bowls.

But mine was literally crimson.

We all got our ramen and as I stared at the red liquid, Tokoyami wanted over.
"He must of added a lot more to yours," he mumbled, "sly move."

I could feel Bakugo's cold glaring at me from across the room, making me feel ticked off. The bastard thinks I'm a lil bitch, I thought staring at the ramen. I grabbed my chopsticks before taking a mouthful.

It was delicious and as usual the spice didn't get too me. I ate it all and sighed, glancing at Bakugo who was glaring at me, but I simply ignored it.

"Thanks," I said going into the kitchen to wash up. Kaminari began running around with his tongue on fire, making Bakugo snicker.

I don't think we'll ever become friends, I thought with a sigh of disappointment.

Deku POV:

I sat on top of the skyscraper glared down at the city below. The cars were yelling at each other, interrupting the peace of the night. I scoffed laying down to gazing up at the stars instead, the peaceful mood putting me at ease.

"Do you remember...why you became a villain?"

His words were trapped in my mind on lop. Ever since he used his quirk on me, I can tell Y/n sees me different from before. He doesn't really show either an angry or scared look, but a gaze filled with sympathy. When I touch him, he doesn't try fighting or cursing at me but instead he allows me.

Is it cause he feels sorry for me? I thought, or he's only trying to trick me?

I closed my eyes trying to reflect.

"I don't know..." I mumbled, "because...I don't remember."

______________________________