Chapter 26

This was overwhelming and definitely for the doctors. Izuku was still submerged within his consciousness, Inko went to visit him with uncontrollable sobs. She even came to see me too, but was more upset when her eyes met mine.

"S-So you knew Izuku was ok?" she trembled. My stomach clenched but I slowly nodded. Anger? Sadness? Inko was probably feeling both but her soul was still pure and kind.

She wanted to know why I kept such important information to myself, multiple feelings clung onto her. It got me tearing up too.

"I-I was scared...from the very beginning I was scared, but I didn't know if you could cope with the fact he was..."

God, even I could muster the truth still. Inko remained silent and her gaze began to worry me until she finally turned away.

"T-Thank you...for looking after my son." She voice was barely a whisper, threatening to break and a single tear trickled down her cheek. It reminded me of the last droplet of rain that would occur until the dry season withered away. She finally left and barely holding herself together. I didn't feel bad, I felt heartbroken. Hell, I really did feel like a dickhead after that.

For the first time in days I forced myself out of bed and decided to wander around the halls of the hospital. I told my nurse before I did so and she said that it was ok, especially since I haven't used my lower body for a while and walking would help with my muscles. To be honest I thought I was about to fall on my ass but fortunately that wasn't the case. So for half the day I walked through the hospital and it felt so good to stretch my legs. At some points my legs shook threateningly and yet it held it together.

However as I walked through the corridors, my mind and body came to a stop when I stared at one hospital room. To be honest I wouldn't have given a damn if it wasn't for the officer standing at the front.

The door was closed and just then another cop wandered to the front and stood guard next to his acquaintance. I just stood at a far distance and stared while my mind came to one conclusion. Could it be...

"Oi, fuckface." I jumped in surprise when something suddenly slammed into the back of my head.

"Ow what the-" I rubbed the back of my head and glared behind me. "Dude what the hell is your proble- wait, Bakugo?" My eyes widened when my eyes met with red. His ash blonde hair was in half the way of his eyes and I could do was gaze at him.

Until I slapped the back of his head too.

"OW! Why the hell did you do that?!"

"You slapped me first!"

"I was trying to get your attention! I was yelling your name!" Bakugo grabbed the collar of my shirt and gave me a look that could kill. "Are you deaf or just retarded?!"

"Dude you could've tapped my shoulder or something, not give me the back hand!" He rolled his eyes and just shoved me away.

"Well it was more effective."

I swear to god that if it wasn't for us being in a hospital (and since there was a nearby) I would've gave the fucker a black eye.

"Ok, what do you want?" I sighed while trying to keep my cool. He always acts like this so I shouldn't be surprised at this point. But still it's so irritating. He simply rolled his eyes at me and crossed his arms while keeping his gaze on me.

"Mr Aizawa forced me to check on you or something and to give you notes from class."

"Are you kidding me? That's why you slapped me!?"

"Hey I told you I was getting your attention! Fuck sake, you're such a baby." Groaning, I rubbed my eyes and held myself together. "Is that all you want from me?" His hesitation was agonising and then just scoffed.