Chapter 7

"Mum, can I move to UA?" I suddenly asked one day. After I used my quirk on Deku, I decided too join the hero course at my high school. In a few weeks I was able get my hero license surprisingly, but after reflecting off Deku's memories I wanted too meet his childhood friend in person. It did show this Kacchan wanted to become a hero...

"Oh, umm..." Mum hesitated, "well...since you're already in the hero course..."

"Great thank you so much," I said before heading back too my room before beginning too train again. I've grown too become better in combat way more than I did before at it was perfect. In a few days, I was wearing the UA uniform entering the school gates.

"Crap it's bigger than I imagined..." I mumbled beginning my search for my classroom. I finally found Class 1A and I was shocked at how big the door was. I took a deep breath before grabbing the door, entering my new life.

All eyes were on me however my gaze immediately landed on boy sitting around the front who had his feet up on the table dozing off. He had spiky blonde ash hair and crimson eyes that I couldn't forget. It was him...

"You must be the new student," someone suddenly said grabbing my attention. I glanced up too see a guy with glasses walking up to me.

"I am Tenya Iida and it is my honor to welcome you to our class." I immediately recognized the guy from the sports festival, but I just put a warm smile on my face and bowed.

"Thanks," I said, "I'm Y/n by the way."

"Everyone too your seats," a voice said. I glanced around too see none other than Eraserhead himself. I actually began using the same combat skills as him. We all went too our seats and I sat in between a girl with black silky hair and a boy with bicolored eyes, hair and had a burn mark on his face.

"Ok so as you know we have a new student," Eraserhead said, "Y/n, introduce yourself and  don't bother me."

He suddenly crawled into a sleeping bag and fell asleep.

"Uh...does he do that often?" I asked.

"Yes," the girl I knew now as Momo said, "Mr Aizawa is a great sensei however I don't believe he organizes his sleep schedule correctly." I nodded and looked back at the front only to realize everyone was at my desk with curiosity.

They all soon introduced themselves and they were all talking too me. All except the blonde.

"Bakugo come introduce yourself," a guy I knew as Kirishima said looking at Kacchan. He just rolled his eyes getting too his feet.

"Why bother with this extra," he scoffed, "he's probably weak."

"Wow," I sighed, "you really haven't changed." The words escaped my mouth before I could even stop them. He was glaring at me with fire in his eyes. Bakugo suddenly walked up to me and grabbed my tie yanking me closer to his face.

"What the fuck did you say too me?!" he yelled, "I'll fucking kill you!" Suddenly, I grabbed his hair and pulled it back, pushing him away.

"Fuck off!" I snapped, but under my breath I muttered, "what did he see in you."

Bakugo was about to attack me, however Kirishima stepped in.

"Come on guys," he said, "there's no need to fight." Bakugo just rolled his eyes and he marched out of the classroom like a big hotshot or something. The day carried on the same except in the afternoon we had hero training. I had to send a design of what I wanted my hero costume too look like a I was really pleased when I got it.

When it was finally time too go home, Mr Aizawa explained too me about how there were dorms at UA and he handed me a parent permission note if I was allowed too actually stay in there

When it was finally time too go home, Mr Aizawa explained too me about how there were dorms at UA and he handed me a parent permission note if I was allowed too actually stay in there. When I got home and told my parents about it, I was certain that they wouldn't allow me. Instead, they signed the note the moment I told them. They explained that since UA had high security levels, that it would be rare for a villain attack so they'd allow me too move in there.

I honestly felt happy that they'd let me stay, cause I just don't wanna deal with their over protectiveness, so I went to my room beginning to pack. As I was packing a suit case for it, I was wondering what the dorms would be like and hoped I was allowed too still visit home.

"I see you've join the hero course." I jumped hearing that voice, glancing over to see Deku leaning on the wall. When the hell did he get there!? I thought. I just nodded still staring at him.

"Will you kill me?" I asked.

"No."

"Well...thanks."

I hesitated before turning away and continued too pack. I know that he was a villain and that I should've called the cops by now, however seeing his past...

I grown too be a little more sympathetic to him.

Just then, I stiffened feeling arms wrap around my waist from behind. Instead of being scared or pissed, I allowed myself too be comforted by the embrace.

"Deku..." I said, "do you remember...why you became a villain?" It didn't show how anything but him waking up one day at wanting too kill people. He didn't answer for a moment and I started to worry that I'd insulted him.

"Don't know," he finally said, "I just...did."

The silence that followed was intense. Deku still had his arms around my waist while I was nervous if I tried too escape his grip. However it wasn't a cold threatening type of touch but...

More of a sad but yet warm hug. I just then felt his grip loosen and I turned too face him, wishing too ask him one final question.

But he was gone.

______________________________