Chapter 18

Y/n POV:

Everyone got up from their seats and made their way outside. Is it this bad? I thought, getting up and grabbing my bag as well, following my classmates. The hall was crowded with students who we all in a panic, while the teachers did their best to control the situation as much as possible.

Fortunately, many were able to calm down. Before I could line up with the rest of my class, a sharp tap on my shoulder intruded my thoughts. Glancing over, Mr Aizawa stood there with his usual deadpanned expression that most students feared and others found amusing.

"You won't be going with your classmates," he told me, "the school has signed you out, so you can go home. You're parent aren't able to pick you up for the situation at the moment, however." For a second, I didn't know what to think of at that moment. Mr Aizawa turned to leave, gesturing me to follow. I glanced back at my classmates for a while, knowing that this moment would probably be my last to see them. Dad's gonna sending me off to a boarding school and Mum won't do anything about it. Fortunately I can keep in contact with my friends, hopefully.

Turning back, I followed my teacher down the hall in a hurry. Usually, his expression is unreadable, but now it was showing worry and annoyance. It actually concerned me.

Looking at my surroundings, students were all scared while the teachers were all serious, telling their students that everything was alright. However I didn't miss that look on terror in their eyes, a glowing bushfire that's consuming everything in its path with fear. UA was meant to have high security, yet staring at the situation that's unfolded. UA's reputation has taken a turn for the worst...

Just then, the window to my right that adventured the ground's suddenly shattered into millions of pieces. Screams and gasp followed as many students we sliced by the broken glass.

If I didn't bring my arms up to protect my face, a huge glass would've sliced through my cheek deeply. The sensation of the sharp object cutting through my arm made me curse, yet it didn't hurt as much as I expected. Maybe because I've been through enough pain as it is. I looked up back at the window and froze. Towering over me was a huge figure of a creature, it's body figure showing its quirk was some kind of quirk. Yes, I saw many at the attack, but I was definitely not this close to one. The worst part?

It's eyes were locked on me.

My body wouldn't move, it wouldn't take a step away even though I felt like crying to do so. It didn't move, it didn't speak. Just stared, bloodlust was all I could see throughout its eyes.

Then the Nomu lashed out.

I didn't even flinch as it went in for the kill, only for a sort of fabric tackled around it like chain. The Nomu was right in front of me, one more step and it could get me. My eyes glanced over, seeing Mr Aizawa trying to restrain it.

"Y/n run!" he snapped and as if a trigger snapped within me, I turned and sprinted. Students stepped out of my way, while teachers were yelling at me to slow down, only to see the Nomu chasing after me.

I was a rabbit, running away from the fox which had no intention of stopping. Seriously, Shigaraki wanted me dead so badly he'd go to this extreme? He doesn't even plan, just goes straight for the action. I kept on sprinting, my legs screaming at me to stop, my brain telling me otherwise. Where the hell are the other teachers?! I thought, please, help me...

Suddenly, I felt myself get yanked back by the collar of my shirt as it's hands went to my neck, lifting me in the air. Trying to kicking the Nomu, knowing that if I didn't escape my neck would snap.

This part of the hall was empty, everyone who was there mostly had evacuated. There was no one to help me...no one. So that was it, I was going to die. I closed me eyes, as I reflected off my own memories. Yet...all I could think of was him. I was both scared and disgusted then he kidnapped me, then it fell to sympathy. I wanted to help him, to save him. To give him the life he deserves. He's a good person, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't care about him.

I cared for him a lot, like a lot then necessary.

Yet here I was now, on the bridge of death as the Nomu began to strangle me. My vision soon became a blur as I tried to remain conscious. This was it. I couldn't say bye to my classmates, my friends or teacher. I couldn't see my parents and apologise for the trouble I caused and put myself in.

And I couldn't tell Izuku what he meant to me...

A/n: I am honestly so use to writing longer chapters now, that I feel like this is too short. But I'm tired so...:')

I was gonna add some of Ch.19 into Ch.18, but imma just leave it at a lil cliffhanger until I finish up Ch.19.

______________________________