1. Intro

-Wednesday Sept. 28th, 2022
-Riverside, California
-7:40 a.m
-At home

Skie's POV (in media)

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Damn....here we go again..

Another first day in a new school, in a new place to call home...temporarily. I honestly hate always being the new kid at school, new surroundings, new people, no friends...it's getting old at this point.

Me and my mom moved here from Washington mainly because she got a new job as a flight attendant but also for a fresh start. I don't have much family but the family I do have we don't get along. My mom side of the family don't like me because I'm gay...honestly I could care less. My dad left us when I was 10, never really had a chance with him or his family. I don't have any siblings either. So I guess you can say it's me and my mom against the world. I'm not complaining either.

Not to mention I really don't like people. I've always been the quiet type and preferred to stay to myself. I've never really cared for friends either, but my last best friend fucked up the chances of anybody filling in that spot anytime soon.
____________________________________
(Flashback)
"Baby, I got a surprise for you." I said walking into the house, coming back from the store.

"Babe?" I frowned as I walked up stairs headed towards my room.

It was dead silent...a little too quiet if you ask me.

As I got closer to my room, the aroma of weed and the sounds of soft girly moans flooded my senses. As I focused in on the sounds I heard another voice, more masculine.

A instant streak of anger ran through body as I twisted the knob and realized it was locked. "This bitch can't be serious right now" I mumbled to myself.

I silently ran to the guess bathroom to look for something to pick the lock....no luck.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a butter knife.

I slid the knife down the crack of the door and walked in.

...

"Wooooowwww, really bruh. My own bestfriend?!" I said in disbelief while standing in the doorway.

"Baby, I-I can explain." My girlfriend said while hopping out the bed, butt ass naked.

"Nah ion een wanna hear it bro. Its our Anniversary and while I'm out trying to surprise you, you over here getting dicked down, by my bestfuckinfriend bro?!"

"I'm sorry baby, let me explain I-."

"You got 5 seconds to get your shit and get the fuck outta my face bro." I said cutting her off and walking down stairs.

"Stop being like that bro, we can talk about this." My EX bestfriend said while following me downstairs.

"Ain't shit to talk about...you can step too tho." I said while opening the door for him.

"I'm sor-"
*slams the door in his face*

"Nigga fuck you...fuck outta hea." I mumbled to myself.

I was heated to the point where I wanted to punch the shit outta dis hoe...but ion like hitting females so decided to go for a walk instead. Hopefully this cheating ass bitch will be gone  by the time I come back.

I went to the nearest lake in the area to clear my mind from all the bullshit. I took a few things out of the glove compartment to roll up. I smoked and stayed for about 2 hours and started driving back home.

I was relieved to see that she wasn't there.

...And just like that, one year down the drain.
(End of flashback)
________________________________
I really wasn't mad at my ex for cheating, bitches come and go. But to gain the title 'best friend' and do some dirty shit like that is straight up disrespectful. Me and him was best friends from
Elementary school...he was my dawg frl.

But anyways... "let's get this day over with." I said to myself as I turned off my alarm.

I got up and went to the bathroom to start my daily morning routine.

I turned on some music to ease my mind a little bit, I've never liked the first days of school, shit is annoying.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth I went back into my room to pick out something to wear for the day. "Gotta be spiffy to set a good first impression." I said to myself going into my closet.

I ended up putting something together, a black polo tee, with black ripped jeans, my black and white Nikes, paired with a watch and a silver chain. Simple but clean.

After picking out my clothes I rolled up a blunt and hopped in the shower.

I got out, dried off and went into my room to put on my clothes. The time was now 8:28 and school start at 9:00...Good thing my mom got me a car for my 17th birthday. Otherwise I'll be late.

I plopped down on my bed while lighting up the blunt I rolled earlier.

Ik it's bad but I can't function a day without weed in my system, it keeps me from lashing out and slapping the shit outta people throughout the day.

After I finished smoking, I put on my shoes, sprayed on some cologne, grabbed my keys and my wallet and started heading for the front door.

Right before I opened the door I got a text from my mom:

Birthgiver🤞🏾❤️:
- Goodmorning baby, I'm on the way to Detroit right now, I won't be back until the week after next. Have a good first day and drive carefully. If you need anything text me.

Me:
- Okay and I will ma, I love you.

Birthgiver🤞🏾❤️:
- I love you too😘.
(End of convo)

"I love that lady." I smiled to myself as I locked the door before closing it.

...*sighs* to school I go.