5. Vibes pt.2

"So where you wanna go?" Aliiysa asked while we rushed out the building.

"Anywhere but here." I replied

"My house?" She asked looking over at me

"Ion really care, send your address and I'll meet you there."

"Aii bhet." She said while walking away to her car.

Aliiysa's POV

I got in my car and sent my address to Skie. I was lowkey nervous about having her all alone but I can tell that she got something heavy on her mind. I know I barely know her but I like her...a lot. On the outside she has a tough shell, with a cold demeanor but on the inside she's the exact opposite....it kinda reminds you of a skittle-....that was a lot funnier in my head but anyways, moving along.

My house is not that far away from the school, it's prolly like a 10-12 minute drive. Some of you maybe wondering, if not I'll just tell you anyways...I live alone...majority of the time. My parents still take care of me, make sure the bills are payed and I have money on the cards if I needed to buy anything.

My father owns a restaurant in Dallas and he lives down there to run it while my mom owns a few clubs in Atlanta and Orlando. They are divorced but managed to come together to raise me. As I got older they reckoned I can take care of myself but they come visit every now and then. Some teenagers would think that I'm living the dream but honestly I'm a very lonely person and sometimes it get a little sad and overwhelming. Not to mention I'm a homebody and I barely see my friends outside of skipping school because they have busy and complicated lives. So that just leaves me.

*Finally home*

I was expecting that Skie would get here around the same time that I did, but i guess she's a slow driver- lol. So I took the time making sure everything around the house was cool and it was. As soon as I made my way back to the living room there was a knock on the door, great timing.

"Took you long enough." I joked

"Shut up, I made a wrong turn." She said rolling her eyes

"Comon, put your shoes by the door." I said welcoming her in. And she did just that.

As she came in I can tell she was hella nervous, maybe a little anxious. Honestly I was a little nervous too but I wouldn't let her see it.

"So anything you wanna do in specific? We can watch sum or we can jus talk." I asked

"Whatever you wanna do...um where's your bathroom?"

"You can use the bathroom in my room, it's the second door on the left."

"Aii I'll be back." She smiled

I took a deep breath...okay good that wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be.

Skie's POV

I had to get out of there quick. Being too close to her was too nerve wrecking, I was actually about to have an anxiety attack. Ever since I was little I would have really bad anxiety attacks where I start to shake and start sweating and have shortness of breath. Its mad embarrassing and couldn't let her see that.