25. Intoxicated pt.2

⚠️⚠️⚠️Graphic Content Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️

Skie's POV

She aggressively laid me down on the bed, snatching my boxers off immediately after.

She crashed her lips into mine. I noticed that this kiss was a lot more aggressive and passionate than before.

She broke the kiss and lifted both of my legs in the air, teasing my entrance.

"Beg for me princess." She said

Usually I wouldn't break that easily, but my body was craving her. I missed her so much.

"Fuck me daddy. Please." I whined Impatiently.

She smashed two fingers inside and immediately started pumping them in and out of me.

I flinched at the pain.

"No running." She said

I didn't realize she had a strap on until she shoved it into me.

I moaned loudly in pain. Her stokes started off slow as I got use to the feeling. I grabbed her by her neck and brung her in for a kiss.

"Go faster papi." I said looking into her eyes.

She picked up the pace...it felt so good.

"Ouuu yess." I moaned as she went faster and deeper.

At this point I'm cliched onto her as my legs were wrapped around her waist.

The room was filled with moans, heavy breathing and the sound of the strap stirring into my juices.

"Mmm daddyyy." I moaned in semi pitched voice.

She snatched the strap out, making me squirt everywhere.

She layed down beside me and I instantly knew what she wanted. I've never rode strap before but the way I'm feeling rn....imma pro. -lol

I hovered my entrance over the strap, Aliiysa helped me by slowly pulling me down on top of it.

I bit my lip as she squeezed my nipples to suppress the feeling.

I started slowly bouncing up and down on it.

"Mm, fuck." I half moaned.

Aliiysa started thrusting it in and out of me, keeping her pressure on my hips.

"Mmmmm." I moaned

"You look so sexc momma." She said which sent shivers down my spine.

She started going faster and harder.

"Shittt daddyyy." I said getting closer to my climax

"Hold it baby." She said going deeper and faster

"Mmm fuckkk." I whined.

"Cum for me babygirl." She said

I instantly released all over her.

"Take this off." I said, referring to her strap and she did.

Heheh....my turn.

"You remember our bet?" I asked

She smirked. "Its all yours baby."

Her response too me by surprise as the dom in me wanted to break out in dance out of excitement....yes..finally.

She gave me the strap and she helped me put it on as I struggled to stand up....but eventually I got it on.

She took off all her clothes and laid back on the bed. She looks a little nervous.

I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry baby, I gotchu." I said reassuringly

She smiled and took a deep breath.

"Relax." I said as I pushed the tip in

Her breathing started to pick up pace as she tried to push me away. "Relax baby, you can take it." I said.

"Good girl." I said as I eventually inserted every inch.

I started kissing her as I gave her slow strokes.

"Go faster." She moaned.

As soon as she said that it was like an switch flicked on. Imma make this girl call me daddy tn. I swea if lesbians can have babies-..😩.
___________________________________

No frl if lesbians could have baby's, how many would y'all have 😭👀?

Make sure y'all Follow, Comment snd Share.
Stay gay folks!😉