3. Weekly Routine

-Thursday Sept. 29th, 2022
-At home
-10:57 a.m

Skie's POV

I was rudely awaken by the sunlight beaming through my window.

As I sat up on the edge of my bed gathering my thoughts, I glanced at the clock sitting on my nightstand.

At first I was in a slight panic giving that I forgot to set an alarm and was almost 2 hours late for school, but after a few seconds I just shrugged my shoulders and started rolling up. I know I know, it's my second day of school but I've never really understood how half the shit we learn are supposed to help us in life...but whatever.

After I rolled, I went in the bathroom, took a shower and started doing my daily morning routine...per usual.

It came across my mind that my mom didn't text me this morning like she always does. I wanted to feel salty about it, but maybe she was just busy.
...

I really didn't feel like staying in the house all day, even though I don't have any friends, I made plans to step out.
With that being said I lit my blunt and put on 'Abandoned' by Rod Wave while I searched for a outfit.

I ended up with white ripped jeans, a blue nike tee and blue, black, and white nikes. For accessories I wore a silver pendant paired with some shades...only because today felt like a good day.
...
As  I walked outside to my car, it ran across my mind that my mom still hasn't texted me. No missed calls either. So I took it upon myself to text her first:

Me:
- Hey ma, wyd?
(Delivered 12:34)

I started to get a little worried, hope she's okay.

...

As I got in the car I started pulling up addresses to all the malls in the area. I found one that had a hot topic, spencer's and foot locker, which just so happen to be my three favorite stores. They also had a Dave and buster's, I might play in the arcade for a few when I'm done shopping.

*20 mins later*

Finally arrived at the mall.

As soon as I step out the car the aroma of Chinese food filled the air. Before now, I didn't realize I haven't ate all day today or last night. I'm hungry asf.

So with that being said my first stop was the food court. I got some Chinese food of course, shrimp fried rice, orange chicken, crab rangoon, 2 egg rolls and a large sprite....ts was finna buss.

After getting my food I chose a table to sit at. I have to admit I was probably the only person in there by themselves, but who cares.

Right before I started eating, I caught a weird feeling. It felt like someone was staring at me. So I looked around along the sides of me, trying not to be so obvious. I didn't see anyone, but I still felt eyes on me, but I just ignored it, put in my air pods and started watching Big Mouth as I ate.

Aliiysa's POV

"Yea that's what she said." I joked as me and my friends (Lehlanie, James, Jewl and Markus) walked into the mall.