21. Surprise pt.2

I stared blankly at the 'disguise' as my mind raced.

We both promised not to hold secrets no matter what. Honesty and communication are the most important things inna relationship, that we onna same page of what type of time we on as individuals and what we can do better as a whole.

A small part of me wants to hear her out. But the bigger part doesn't even wanna see her right now.

The more I thought, the angrier I got....I don't like liars.

I realized I was too into my thoughts when I didn't realize Aliiysa standing in front of me.

She snapped her finger, which brought me back.

I looked at her.

"I think we need to take you to the hospital. You blank out alot." She said, analyzing my face.

"You okay?" She asked, holding up my chin with her finger.

I moved my head away. "I'm str8."

I'm still not getting my head wrapped around the fact that this girl lied to me. I thought we were better than that. Me personally I don't care what the secret is, jus tell me wassup. Especially since ion judge nobody, nor do I hold any secrets of my own.

I walked out of the room. "Where you going?" Aliiysa asked, following behind me shortly after.

"Don't worry about it." I said, going out the door.

She ran and stood in front of me. "Bro there's a whole ass lady out here tryna kill you." She said.

"Honestly ion even care nomo." I said

"Excuse me." I said, walking past her.

She grabbed onto my arm. "You funny as shi if you think I'm jus finna let you leave."

"Aliiysa, let me go." I said

"No, come back inside." She said, trying to drag me in the direction of the door.

Her grip tightened as I tried to yank my arm way.

She then forcefully pulled me towards her and picked me up by my waist.

"Bro no. Put me the fuck down." I semi yelled.

I tried to break out of her arms without hurting her. Of course it was unsuccessful.

She threw me down on the sofa, closing and locking the door shortly after.

She stood in front of the door with her arms crossed. "Ion care how mad you are at me, you will not go out there and potentially get yourself killed."

"And why does it matter to you?" I asked

She gave me the "bitch are you dumb" look. "Cuz I care about you bro. What typa person I'd be if I jus let me girlfriend jus go and get killed?"

I stayed silent. She's right.

"Now I didn't wanna tell you right away because I knew you would've looked at me differently." She said.

"Before I say this, jus know I love you and my intentions were not to hurt you."

She took a deep breath. "Okay so...first off that gun is not the only one, there are many planted around the house. As well as some rooms that are hidden. If you're questioning as to why do I have a gun in the first place...let me take you to a place where I do business."

"The fuck you mean work? Nigga we both put inna application to work at Wendy's." I said confused asfk.

"Look like I said, there's a lot of shi that you don't know about me."

..Wow

"But I can't tell you here." She continued

"And why the fuck not." I asked, getting irritated.

"Because it's not safe here. Now put on the disguise so we can leave. I'll be waiting in the car."

"You're drunk as hell if you think I'm finna go witchu." I said

She pulled the gun out and cocked it back. "You gone do what I ask. Get dressed." She said before walking out the room.

I stood there in shock....wow...jus wow.

After collecting my thoughts and swallowing my tears I hesitated but I put on the outfit. It was black jeans, a black hoodie and a ski mask...ngl it was lowkey fire.

I went out to the car and sat in the passenger.

"Buckle up, it's gonna be a long ride." She said, pulling out the driveway.

Ain gon cap...this is the first time I felt totally unsafe with her...maybe even scared.

To be continued...
____________________________________

Y'all ain't ready😌