18. Disfunctional ass Friendgroup

-Saturday Oct. 22nd 2022
-At home
-11:46 a.m.

Skie's POV

I woke up and looked beside me to see Aliiysa still sleep. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. She was laid on her back with her arm thrown over her forehead. Mouth slightly opened and her locs scattered everywhere.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I made some noise on purpose to wake her up, but not too much noise to make it noticeable that I was trying to wake her.

I was hoping that she would be up but the time I got done brush my teeth but I was wrong. She was still knocked out and it was lowkey pissing me off.

Ik we're literally right beside each other majority of the time but I missed her so much. Call me clingy ion care.

I pouted. "Bae wake uppp." I said as I straddled Her.

She shifted in her slumber but didn't wake up.

I started to bounce on top of her. "Wake uppp."

"Hmm." She frowned

"Wake up."

"Why, what's wrong?" She asked before yawning.

"Nothing, I jus missed you." I smiled

She gave me the straight face.

"Bro I was right beside you the whole time."

"I know."

"Bro, why-" she sighed in frustration. "Why did that require you to wake me up tho?"

"Because I missed your voice." I gave her the eyes

There was a pause in conversation.

She sighed, sitting up "Get up." And I did as I watched her snatch the cover off of her. Going to the bathroom shortly after.

Awe now I feel bad.

I waited a few minutes before going into the bathroom. I don't know if she's mad at me or just grumpy.

I cracked the door open and slid halfway thru the door. She stopped brushing her teeth and glanced at me for a second and went back to doing what she was doing.

I slowly walked behind her and hugged her from behind.

"You mad at me?" I asked

She shook her head yes.

"I'm sorry, lemme make it up to you." I said looking at her thru the mirror.

She looked at me and rinsed her mouth out .

"What do you have in mind?" She said crossing her arms, turning around to face me.