20. Suprise

-Sunday, October 23rd 2022
-At home
-9:30a.m.

Skie's POV

I was woken up by my alarm. I grew irritated as I remember that I had an interview today.

I set it for 9:30 so I can mentally prepare myself and of course spend some time with my baby before I go.

I looked over to my side and saw that Aliiysa wasn't there, I was confused but I brushed it off and went to the bathroom.

I took a shower and did my daily morning routine, making sure to fully massage my scalp with oil so I can look good. The first impression when going somewhere is your fit. Of course I'm not not gonna out on my regular street wear, just gonna put on sun simple and casual. The second impression is to smell good, don't nobody want a to be around somebody with bad hygiene....that's for anybody, anywhere you go. The third is to look confident, even if you don't feel like it. Fake it till you make it.

I walk out of the bathroom and saw a tray on the bed. It was set at an angle. There was a plate of perfectly cooked waffles, topped with strawberries, strawberry syrup and purée, and a swirl of whip cream. There was also a few sausage links, perfectly placed beside the waffle stack, light and fluffy eggs adjacent to them. A glass of orange juice with a few round ice cubes....my favorite. She also put my bottle of pain killers in the corner of it.

I know some people wouldn't think that it's a big deal because it's literally just food. Me personally, just by seeing it made my eyes well up with tears.

....she so sweet.

I looked at the table by the bed and saw a card standing up by the support of the lamp.

I picked it up and on the cover and it had the words "mi amor" neatly written in cursive directly in the center.

I opened it.

" There's no specific reason as to why I did this. I just thought that you should experience what people do in those fairytales or the romantic movies.

I know we haven't been together for long but it feels like I've know you forever. The way that I feel about you is foreign. It makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale....your my fairytale.

I hope you enjoy your food, I got desert for you later :).

-Papí"

As soon as I finished reading it I felt a warm pair of arms snake around my waist. I put my face in my hands as I cried. They weren't sad tears...they were happy tears. This girl make me feel so special, loved.

I turned around and hugged her. I held her so tight, not wanting to let go...ever. She's my everything.

"Awe, why are you crying?" She laughed wiping my tears away.

"Bro, cuz I'm happy, you mean everything to me and nobody has ever done this for me before." I said going back in for a hug.

She rubbed small circles on my back. "You deserve all of it baby. I love you." She said.

" I love you too." I said l, breaking the hug and giving her a kiss.