2. Personal Tour Guide

-8:50 a.m
-Morgan High

Skie's POV

*arrives at the school*

"Goddamn." I said to myself riding around the school for a parking spot.

This school was abnormally sized. I've honestly never seen a high school campus so big. The campus even has its own park attached to it...Crazy right.

Just the thought of getting lost in this big ass school was making my palms sweat.
...

I took a deep breath and put my AirPods in.

I got out of the car, hitting the lock and started making my way towards the doors.

While finding my way through the crowds, I spotted a girl at her locker. She was lightskinned and had long, brown locks. She was wearing a black tee, black jeans, black and gold shoes, a chain and a watch.

She looked back at me and I quickly turned around, I felt a burning sensation on my cheeks, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Why the fuck am I blushing?" I said to myself, genuinely feeling confused. Ion even like studs, the shit is weird. I know we all look the same with our clothes off but it's just not my cup of tea.

*finally walks into the office*

"Hi um, I'm Skie Brown, I'm a new student and I came here to get my schedule." I said shyly.

"Sure, one second sweetie." The lady said.

I don't know what it is but, I hate when people call me sweetie, or sweetheart...shit makes me feel icky.

After printing the paper and writing something on a sticky-note, the lady walked from around the front desk, to beside me.

"So im going to walk you to your first period class, I'll introduce you to another student that will assist you in finding your classes throughout the day." She said with a smile as I nodded.

I followed her to a classroom that was up a few flights of stairs and off in the corner of the hallway.

The lady knocked on the door and the teacher answered.

The teacher was a lady. She was short and brown skinned and doesn't look a day over 20. She had on blue jeans, black converses, a brown pull over and she had her braids in a bun. She looks like a literature teacher.

"Well, look who we have here." The teacher said with a genuine smile.

"This is Skie Brown, your new student." The lady said looking between the both of us.

" Nice to meet you sweetie, and welcome to Morgan High, I'm Mrs.Robinson and I'm your pre-calc instructor." She said.

Here they go with this damn "sweetie" shit.

"Nice meeting you too." I said while shaking her hand.

"Hey Mrs. Robinson can you please tell Aliiysa Collens to come out to the hallway for a few words?" The lady said.