7. Inna trans pt.2

Home
1:20 pm

Skie's POV

As soon as I get in the house I take off upstairs to my room. Even though we prolly not going anywhere fancy, I still wanna look nice, gotta smell good too.

I put on some music and did my morning routine and took a quick 10 min shower, got out and put on my undergarments. I rushed into my closet trying to see what I can put together that's not too formal or too extra. Something chill but makes a bold statement.

I looked for 5 mins and came up with nothing so I jus went the regular route and chose something I would wear to school or sum. I ended up wearing a black Rick and Morty graphic, black baggy cargos and black air forces. For accessories I strapped my crossbody bag around me and wore my silver pendant with a stainless steel rope bracelet to match. For fragrance I had a new cologne that I've never worn called "Versace Eros"...it smelled so good.

The time was 1:50 when I got a text from Aliiysa telling me to send her my address, and I did.

I was lowkey nervous but the feeling of hunger was overriding it.

I was thinking about everything that happened yesterday. I've never been that way with anyone, nor have I ever told anyone outside of my mom what was bothering me. The fact that she got it out of me with ease is a problem for me. I feel now that I'm developing feelings for her but ion wanna go down that road again....but I like her a lot which is crazy cuz I literally jus met her a few days ago.

I was pacing around my room as I felt my anxiety build up again....lord why am I like this.

I heard a knock at the door which made my stomach drop, my heart was beating so fast.

"Go open the door Skie, stop being a pussy." I said out loud to myself . I sighed and went downstairs.

I opened the door to a smiling Aliiysa, looking fine as ever.

I swea to god this girl is so fine.

She chuckled. "You don't look too bad ya self."

Fuck...I said that out loud.

"Yea you did." She laughed

...fuck my life atp.

*Finally arrive at the restaurant*

"Well we're here, Ian figure you the fancy type but I hope you like it anyways."

"I hope so to, I'm finna die of starvation." I replied

We both got out of the car and made our way up to the doors that says "Welcome to Hero's Restaurant and Brewery!"

As soon as we stepped in, a girl that looks around our age, Dominican, stood at almost 5'2, with long, dark, wavy hair and extended eyelashes practically ran over to Aliiysa giving her a hug.

"Oh my god Ali, it's been too long." The girl says

....Ali?

"How you been?" She continued

"I been Ight, how you been." Aliiysa said, finally letting her go

If I was lying I would say that I'm totally not getting pissed off. Because 1.I'm ready to eat. 2. Who tf is this all up on ha like dat