6. Inna trans

-Saturday Oct. 1st, 2022
-Aliiysa's house
-12:34 pm

Skie's POV

I woke up to the sound of a faucet running and music coming from the bathroom. The music wasn't loud but I'm a light sleeper and the smallest noise could wake me up.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and looked for my phone, realizing that I left it downstairs. After adjusting to my existence, I went downstairs and checked to see if I had any notifications. I didn't expect any but I checked just in case.

I picked up the phone and saw 3 missed calls from a unknown number in Virginia. I didn't think much of it because I don't know anyone from Virginia, they prolly just dialed the wrong number.

I went to the fridge to get a bottle of water, I was thirsty as hell. For some reason water as soon as you wake up is the one of best feelings ever.

Aliiysa's POV

The time was now 9:43 am and Skie is still asleep beside me. Many would say that I'm an early bird but I'd say that I have a very productive schedule. I've been doing it for almost 2 years now so my body naturally wakes me up at "uncomfortably early hours".

I carefully inched myself out of bed, trying not to wake her and went to my drawer. I jus grabbed the first thing I saw, which was some sweats, and a tank top and grabbed my adidas zip up jacket. I didn't wanna risk waking her up so I jus went downstairs to change in the guest bathroom. It was still a little early compared to the time I usually go for my run so I watched tv for a little to kill time.

The time is now 10:50, Before leaving i grabbed a banana and a bottle of water and made sure I had my AirPods.

I know you're prolly thinking why would I leave a complete stranger in my house. Well to be honest, I trust Skie, she haven't really gave me a reason to believe she'll steal or do anything of that nature. I have never left anyone alone in my house, idk why but It's something about her that makes me feel at ease. It's almost like her vibe is mad familiar but I've never met her until the first day of school.

Random thought...is it just me or do lesbian relationships move entirely too fast😭. Because if I was lying I would say that I'm totally not falling in love with this girl and I've only known her for not even a full week yet. And not only that, we're not even in a relationship and I'm already falling in love with her....smh.

Anyways..

I finished my run which took about a hour and a half. When I got back I was expecting her to be up but she was still sleep.

I went in my drawer and grabbed some boxers and my sports bra and went to take a shower. Idk about y'all but when I take a shower I have to have music. The silence is jus too awkward for me-lol.

I took almost a hour long shower, got dressed and started brushing my teeth. I heard the bed squeak, I was assuming Skie was up. I'm prolly gon make her some breakfast even tho ion really eat breakfast frl.

....look at me..sounding like a housewife n shi. What is this girl doing to me?

I walked out the bathroom and saw a empty room, I'm assuming she went downstairs and I went to go see.

She was in the kitchen, looking thru the fridge. Idk why but she looked so good rn. She was in the hoodie she was wearing since yesterday and her rick and morty boxers. She was glowing from the roots of her locks to the tips of her toes. It looked like a angel was standing right in front of me...ik a lil dramatic but still. I knew she was fine but this girl is drop dead gorgeous frl frl.

"Thanks, you look good too." She said with a smirk.

...I said that out loud didn't I.

Skie's POV

Look at her standing there with them long locs and her smooth caramel skin. Her boxers and her bra were perfectly hugged around her...she looked so good. I jus want her to take me upstairs and fu-

"Bro..are you good?" She asked

"I'm str8, why you ask."

"You spaced out for a second and I asked a question."

"..oh my bad um...what you ask?"

"I said are you hungry?"

But what I wanna eat is not on the menu-

"Yea."

Without saying anything Aliiysa made her way over to the pantry. I watched her as her locs slightly moved from side to side with every step she took.

"You want pancakes, waffles or french toast?" She asked

"Whatever you feel like making." I responded, not really knowing what I want.

"If I'm being honest...

She started walking closer to me

"I would like to take you out."

"It don't have to be a date or anything, just sum simple." She continued

She is so cute

"Yea sure but I'm not really prepared to go anywhere." I said, referring to my outfit

"Right, I'll tell you what. You go home and get dressed, I'll pick you up and I'll take you to my favorite spot." She said

At this point we were no more than 10 inches away from each other. She was making direct eye contact with me, even though it was making my stomach churn I couldn't look away. Her eyes are beautiful, it holds so many secrets, so much pain, so much love and confidence all while looking like a pool of dark chocolate.

*snap* *snap* *snap*

"You good?" She asked, raising her eyebrow

"Uh, yea I'm str8." I said, snapping out of my trans.

She smirked. "Aii I'll pick you up at 2:00."

I smiled and nodded as she walked away.

I've never been with a stud before, nor have I had any previous stud crushed since I've been born...so what do I find so attractive about her?

...to be continued
____________________________________