First incounter

It had been a few months since Wilbur asked you to be his girlfriend and not alot has changed since then, his brothers were very welcoming and they warmed up to you quickly. Your world was perfect the only thing you'd change about it is that you weren't fighting Dream and his team and that you had your Free nation.

It wasn't long that you and Wilbur decided to live together it was nice coming home to him. He would always hug you when you walked in the door and you would cuddle up next to him when he fell asleep just being with him made you complete. "Y/n" Wilbur said "yes?" Wilbur ran his hand through your hair. "My arm's falling asleep."

"Noooo" you fake cried
"I'm sorry but I have to move it." Wilbur said as he continued to play with your h/c hair. "Okay" you said sadly. You raised yourself up a bit so Wilbur could pull his arms back. You were both laying in bed waiting to fall asleep. "Wilbur" you said as he responded tiredly. "When do you think the war will be over." Wilbur sighed and pulled you closer to him. "Soon love, soon." Wilbur gave you a forehead kiss and you both fell asleep shortly after.

The sun started to come through the blinds and it had woken you up. Wilbur was still asleep so you got out of bed quietly and went outside. You decided to go into the forest Wilbur had told you before not to go there but the had just risen so you doubted anyone else was up. As you walked in through the forest you listened to the world around you it was beautiful, nothing made you more content than going out for early morning walks right when the sun was about to come up.

You sat down in the grass looking over at the walls of L'manberg you smiled as you watched the flag flow in the wind. As you closed your eyes and laid down you heard a branch snap. You quickly jolted up and looked around frantically. You could just barely see someones shadow in the forrest. "Who's there" you said with a shaky voice. A tall man with dirty blonde hair stepped out of the shadows to revile himself. You knew exactly who he was and fear started to show in your eyes as his white smiley mask started to appear.

He laughed as he saw the fear in your eyes. "My, my what do we have here?" He said with a casual voice. "You're a bit far from home aren't you?" You started to back away but you couldn't go very far, he had you cornered. "Back away!" You said in your best I'm not scared of you voice. Dream laughed again. "What are you gonna do if I don't?" You thought about it you really didn't have an answer. Dream picked you up off the ground. "I've seen you before, although you're never on the battle field." Dream looked you up and down as you tried your best to not be so shaky. "Wilbur doesn't want me on the battle field." You said "figured as much." Dreams eyes never left you it's like his state had you frozen. "Who are you?" Dream asked in a demanding voice. You didn't feel comfortable saying your real name. "I'm a citizen of L'manberg." You said dodging his question. He laughed a bit annoyed, he grabbed you by the throat. "Let me rephrase that." He said as he started to choke you. "What. Is. Your. Name." You grabbed his hand trying to pull it away it was hard to answer when he was choking you. "Y-Y/n" you said as you were about to pass out. Dream dropped you and you quickly grasped for air.

"Next time answer correctly." You started coughing like crazy your eyes started to water. "Please don't kill me." You said as you tired to calm your breathing. Dream hovered about you, even though you couldn't see his face you could tell he was wearing a smirk. "Why would I need to kill something so weak, there's no point if you're not gonna give me a proper fight." He said as he bent down to you.

"I'll give you a chance to convince me why I should let you return home since I'm feeling nice today." He said with an evil grin hidden underneath the mask. You thought about it trying to think of a way, you know he could care less about what you said and that he'll probably just kill you but you had to try.

"Honestly, I'd be fine with dying today I'm happy I have everything I've ever wanted but I would only want to say goodbye before I left, I didn't help much with the war but I added to people's lives and helped them grow so I'm content on leaving them behind if I could just say goodbye first." Dream looked at you and you smiled thinking back on all the memories you had with the people you loved, you really were okay with dying as long as you told everyone fairwell it didn't bother you. "I told you before, I wasn't going to kill you." You smiled more. "I know, I just thought that if you did, would I be okay with that?" You paused to see if Dream was still listening and he was honestly you were surprised you didn't think he would care and he probably didn't. "And I am" Dream was silent for awhile before he stood back up. "Come on" he said as he pulled you up. He led you out the forrest and stopped once you got close to the L'manberg wall. "Give your friends a warning for me." He said before he let you go. "Tell them that if they don't surrender within this week, I will take you away from them." Dream losened his grip on you and let you go. And when he did you darted for it you wanted to get as far away from him as possible.

You ran untill you got back to your house not much timed passed so Wilbur was probably just about to get up when you arrived. "Y/n? Where'd you go?." Wilbur said as he rubbed his eyes. "Wilbur!" You shouted glad to have finally made it back to him. As you ran into his arms you started to sob. "Wilbur I went into the forrest I know you told me not to go but it was so early I didn't think anyone would be up b-but he was there and he threatened me." You were full on crying into Wilburs arms as he tried to calm you down.

"Woah, woah woah, who's he?"

"Dream!"

"What?!"

____________________________________________________

Hello thank you for reading<3 wow amazing how dream ended up being in the second chapter I totally didn't rush anything I am just amazing at timelines anyway have a good day buh-bye now 👋😁