Siblings

After staying a few months with Technoblade I had progressed in training fast, I was proud to say that I now knew what to do if someone tried to come after me, I was no longer helpless. Today I finally beat Techno, today my blade was at his throat. "I'm impressed" Techno says while lying on the ground. I retract my blade and smile at him. "Thank you, I learned from the best" I wink at him to which he gives a light laugh. I help him up off the ground and we head back inside together.

I immediately tell Phil of my accomplishment to which he tells me how proud he is of me, then he ruffles my hair as if I was one of his children. As night time comes and we all sit down for dinner I finally realize I don't need to stay here anymore. "Guys, I think I'm leaving soon" everyone looks at me confused but Tommy looks at me with sad eyes, he looks away from me, he seems angry. "Leave? Why do you want to leave?" Techno questions me. "I love you guys and I'm greatful for your hospitality, but I can't stay out here forever, you already have full house" Techno seems speechless after that, he didn't expect me to say I was leaving, none of them did. "So that's it, your just gonna leave us again?" Tommy's voice pops in, he sounds hurt and angry. "I'm not leaving you like that, I just can't stay here forever" Tommy slama his hands on the table and stands up. "Why not?! Are we not enough why do you always leave?!" My eyes go wide and I feel so bad for him. "Tommy... " My voice goes soft as I try to talk to him and Phil puts a hand on Tommy shoulder to reassure him but he pushes it off, tears seem to be threatening his eyes. "You're just like everyone else" Tommy then storms off and slams the door to his room. I start to stand up to talk to him because of how my heart aches now for him but Wilbur grabs me and shakes his head. "Give him some space" I listen and sit back down. Wilbur's eyes seem to hold a bit of sympathy for me and he rubs my arm gently to comfort me, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't working.

"What have done" I bury my face in my hands. "You didn't do anything mate, you just mean so much to Tommy" Phil says trying to help me. "He's not taking this well..." I say as I continue to hurt my face in my hands. I feel like I'm about to cry now. "I didn't mean to hurt him..." Techno sees how upset I am and he wraps me in a hug. "It's not your fault, Tommy can just be a little sensitive, he'll come back around" I wrap my arms around Techno hugging him back. Wilbur didn't like that sight and was very quickly jealous but he kept his mouth shut all he did was mumble some words then Phil hit his arm. Wilbur glared at Phil when he did that he wasn't gonna do anything though. Techno put his head on top of mine and I calm down for bit. "T-thank you" I pull away and everyone looks at me to make sure I'm okay. "Do you know where you're headed to when you leave?" Techno asks softly. "Yeah I know where I'll be headed, I want to go as soon as possible but..." I look over to Tommy's room. "I don't wanna leave him like that" Techno nods understandingly.

I walk over to Tommy's door and knock lightly. "Hey bud, can I come in please? So we can talk?" I can hear Tommy sniffle. "Talking won't make you stay" I hear him respond. My heart aches again as I hear him, he sounds so sad. "It'll help" I can hear Tommy lightly kick something over. ".... You can come in" I open his door and find him sitting on the ground all curled up beside his bed. I take a seat next to him. "I know me leaving is gonna be hard but, I've learned everything I need to in training, and I don't want to over crowd your brother's house" I say as I wipe away some of his tears. "You've been fine here for months, Techno doesn't even care that you're living here! What about Dream?" Tommy says with teary eyes. "I don't want to lose you to him again..." I wrap Tommy in my arms and give him a tight hug. "I won't let him take me again, I promise" Tommy just goes limp in my hug for a bit as he tries not to cry in my shoulder. I Pat his back gently. "It's okay to cry Tommy, I'm here for you, even when I leave, I'll visit you okay?" I can feel him calm down as I say this. "Okay" Tommy finally hugs me back and I hold him for a bit until he pulls away. "Sorry, I over reacted" I cup his face. "No you didn't, it's okay to feel these emotions Tommy" I wipe away more of his tears with my thumbs. Tommy gives me a small smile and we stay silent for a bit. "Thank you... For being there for me" I smile kindly at him. "I'll always be there for my little brother" I wrap him in a hug again. "Y-you think of me as a brother?" He asks shocked. "Of course I do, I love you bro" I can feel his smile grow. "I love you too sis" he pauses for moment and we both enjoy each other's company. "Tell anyone I said that and I swear I'll kill you woman" I laugh and hit him playfully. "Your secrets safe with me" I stand up and offer my hand out to Tommy as I do, to which he takes and I help him up.

We walk out his room and everyone looks at us, Phil looks happy that we were able to work things out. "Are you feeling okay mate" Phil says as he checks Tommy making sure he was okay. "Ugh, I'm fine Phil!" He says defensively to which I chuckle at. In the end we all end up making sure Tommy is okay and then pick on each other in playful sibling way. It had been so long since I felt like I was in a family, but with them it was like I grew up with them my whole life, even Wilbur joined in on our shenanigans, things between me and him have become less awkward, I think he's finally excepted the fact that we're just friends. I smile at him and he smiles back and at the end of the night it's just me and him on top of the roof gazing at the stars.

"This reminds me of when we lived in L'manberg" Wilbur looks over at me. "You used to drag me outside just look at the stars" He smiled at those fond memories. "You worked yourself to much, you needed some fresh air" I say with my hands behind my head. "I remember when you'd play your guitar underneath that old tree, I loved your voice and the songs you used to play" Wilbur chuckles as his eyes stay fixed on me. "Yeah" He sighs contently but there's a hint of sadness to it. "I miss you Y/n...I miss us" He says as he grabs my hand and interlocks it with mine. "I know you do, but I need a break right now" Wilbur nods understandingly but he continues to hold my hand.

I can feel myself start to doze so I sit up. "It's getting late, I'm gonna head back inside you should too" Wilbur smiles and nods his head. "I'll be in there shortly" I give him a quick nod and head back inside to go to sleep. After a few minutes everything goes black and I drift off to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ello, I have decided to take requests now 😎 so if you guys have something you want to see happen in the story just suggest it, I've seen a lot of bring Quackity back so I'm planning on putting him back in the story SO
If you guys have something you want
Y/n and Quackity to do just ask :D I'll write and chapter on it, you can request anything though, it doesn't just have to be with Quackity.

Anyway till we meet again buh-bye 👋