Heated moment

You flinched as Dream put his hands on you he was in a sertain...mood. "Dream-" You were cut off when his lips touched yours. "I missed you Y/n" He said very low, you didn't know if you should be afraid or flushed this was a confusing moment for you.

You grabbed Dream's hands and pulled them off you. "Stop" You said coldly with a menacing stare. "I remember everything Dream, everything" Dream's grip loosend but he didn't let go of you. "You hurt me I can't forgive for that yet, please give me time" Dream sighed as he pulled you into a hug. "I'll wait" You returned the hug and pulled away.

"Small steps, okay?" Dream nodded as he put his hand on your face. You leaned into his touch as he smiled looking down at you. You felt your body tense up a bit. You wanted to come see Dream but maybe that wasn't the best idea you didn't plan on living with him.

"I'm glad you came back even after all those things I did to you" Dream pushed your hair out of your face lightly. "You came back" He reapted in a quiet relaxed tone.

"I-I can't stay Dream" You said as you pushed his hand off you. "Why not?" You stood up and folded your arms looking away from him. "I don't think I'm ready to live with you yet, I think I might go back to Las Navadas for a bit" Dream furrowed his brows. "Quackity really? Oh come on, don't tell me your falling for that idiot" Dream rolled his eyes. "I'm not! I just feel more comfortable with him" Dream's rage only grew when you said that. "I'm not letting you stay there Y/n, you belong with me" Dream said demandingly.

"I don't belong to anyone okay!?" You said raising your voice. Dream stood up letting out a frustrated sigh. "Look
Y/n, I'm willing to give you some time but I'm not letting you live with Quackity, have you seen the way he looks at you?! His eyes might aswell turn into hearts!" You looked up at Dream. "Me and big Q are nothing more than friends" You said in annoyed tone. "Heh sure, tell that to him" Dream was accusing one of your friends of having a crush on you but there was no way he could. "Oh shut up you green blob, you don't know anything about him"

Dream had an evil smirk on his face which you didn't like. "Make. Me." He said a bit annoyed while also sounding seductive. Your face turned red as he moved closer. "You want me to shut up?" Dream said as he put his thumb over you lips forcing them to part. "Make me" You could feel his breath on your lips and you turned into a flustered mess, you tried to push him off you but your hands were to shakey.

"St-stop, do not turn another argument into a heated moment" You were staring at his lips trying to force yourself to stop and look away. "It's cute that you think you can push your feelings for me away but look at you, you're shaking Y/n~"
You turned your head away from him but he grabbed your chin and made you look back at him. He was only an inch away from you lips and you tried your best not to let him close the gap between you but surprisingly he wasn't trying to. "Come on Y/n~" Dream lowered his voice and it sent shivers down your spin as he watches you struggled against him. "Be a good girl okay?" Dream put his hand on your cheek and felt how heated your face was.

Dream was trying to get you to cave in and it was working you were losing your self control. "St-stop I don't want t-this" You said stuttering you were losing all your sanity in this moment. "Oh but you do like this~ I found out all your kinks, I know what you like Y/n" Dream pinned you to the wall and presses light kisses along your neck and you bit your lip to stop any sounds from coming out. "Dre-mmm" You were struggling to keep yourself from making noise. "Say my name Y/n" Dream said lowly. "Tell me who you belong to" You shook your head. "Get away from me!" You said trying to push him off you. You felt his hand slip up your shirt and you gasped at the sudden feeling of his hand against your skin.

You wanted to give in so bad and he wasn't even doing that much, you were weak but you still tried. Your hands reached for his hair and you started to pull on it lightly you didn't even realize what you were doing untill Dream let out a low quiet chuckle. This isn't what you wanted but you were having a hard time making Dream stop and you started to give into him. You put a hand on his and tried to get it out of your shirt, Dream took his hand off you and looked you in the eyes.

He looked slightly annoyed and his eyes looked like they were glowing a deep, bright, emerald green. You cupped Dream's face to keep him looking at you and not attack you with more kisses. "Please, I don't want this" Dream let out a sigh and he backed away from you. "Sorry- I-I don't know what came over me" Dream said as he rubbed the back of his neck. You fell into a akward silence, you were to scared to say anything.

Dream eventually broke the silence after it became to unbearable for him. "Just please stay here" You looked up at him and thought you remained mostly silent but the you nodded and lowered your head so you were looking at the ground. "Are they looking for you?" You tilted your head. "Who?" Dream lifted your head up. "Were you followed when you left Las Navadas?" You shook your head. "I-I don't think so...I left really early I don't think anyone followed me"

Dream paced around for a bit before he finally say down on the couch. "I'm sure people are out looking for you, if anyone finds out house we'll have to move to one of my secret bases" Dream looked up at you and saw that you hadn't moved from where he left you. He smiled at how much control he had over you. He patted the seat next to him as he continued to look at you. "Come here Y/n" He said in sweet voice. You hesitated but listened. "You don't have to be afraid Y/n, I'll protect you...." Dream said as he moved your hair out of your face.

"I promise"

__________________________________________________

Aaaaahhhh I'm sorry for not updating in awhile 😭 I hope you enjoyed this story I'm trying to update it more but I get easily distracted o_O

I'm sorry :<

Also me and the fam are headed out tomorrow, we're going to Florida for a small vacation so it'll be like a week before I continue any of my stories sorry for more delay but I'll be back <3

Have a good day, buh-bye 👋😁