You're mine

⚠️ force kissing and abuse/abusive behavior cuts on arm(s)
____________________________________________________

You woke up to Wilbur with his arms around you the feeling was nice and seeing him peacefully asleep made you feel at ease. You turned over to face him causing him to stir a bit. "Good morning" You said with a warm smile as you pushed his hair behind his ear and he opened his eyes tiredly. "Good morning darling" Wilbur still hadn't fully woken up yet and you giggled at his drowsiness.
You missed mornings like this, where you would wake up to his sleeping face. You cupped his face and pulled him towards you putting his head against yours, Wilbur then lifted your face and kissed you. You returned the kiss and he embraced it not wanting to pull away so you had to. You laughed a little bit. "Wilbur!" You said as you continued to chuckle. "What'd you pull away for?" Wilbur then sat up his upper body and leaned back over to you, he pressed his lips against yours again but this time he bit down on your lip. You shoved him off you. "Woah, you just woke up, it's to early for that" You said knowing exactly where that would've led you if you let him continue. "But I want you baby" Wilbur said in his morning voice, your stomach fluttered when he said that and your face went red. You shook your head. "Not right now" Wilbur didn't like that but he was to tired to fight you so he let his body go limp and he laid his head on your chest. "We're continuing this later" Wilbur said muffled into you chest. You rubbed his head and he released a long pleased sigh. "Did Dream hurt you while you were at his house?" You thought about it. "He didn't get the chance to" Wilbur furrowed his brows. "What do you mean by that?" You paused before replying. "If I disobey him he- he hurts me" You pulled your hand away from Wilbur's head. Wilbur looked up at you with no emotion on his face. "Y/n if he touches you I will kill him, don get in my way again, okay love?" Wilbur sounded demanding you didn't like the way he said that. "Okay..." You turned your head away from him when you did it made Wilbur a bit upset. "Y/n that wasn't just a warning" His voice sounded angered. You turned back to face him and his expression softened then he looked back down to your lips, he ran his thumb over them making them part he didn't make any other movement, you were scared he was about to jump on top of you. Then door to your room burst open. "WILBUR!" Tommy shouted and Wilbur grunted knowing the moment he was building up was ruined. "Tommy can you please go away" Tommy then jumped on your bed and shook Wilbur. "No! Techno said that my idea of making more cobblestone towers was a dumb idea so I need you to tell him it's not so I can start building them" Wilbur shoved Tommy off the bed making him hit his head on the floor. "Ah, Wilbur what the fuck!" You hopped off the bed and rushed over to Tommy. "Are you okay?" You put a hand on the back of Tommy's head to make sure he didn't wince in pain or anything. "Wait- Y/n maybe if you tell Techno it isn't a dumb idea he'll let me build them!" You tilted your head. "What do you want to build cobblestone towers for?"

Tommy took in a gasp of air as he was about to explain but then he realized he didn't have an answer. "Because I- uh just....we need them" You rolled your eyes as you helped Tommy off the floor no matter how old Tommy gets he still acts like a child. You started walking towards the door and Tommy followed, you then held the door open for him as he walked out expecting you to come with him. "Goodbye Tommy" You then shut the door on him and locked it as he banged on it. "You fucking- uugghhh" Tommy then started making weird upset noises as he descended down the stairs. You laughed as you looked back at Wilbur who wasn't amused. You crawled into his lap and laid against him. Wilbur put his head on top of yours. "You locked the door didn't you?" You nodded against him not really thinking. Wilbur then grabbed you and laid you down on the bed. "Good" Your face flushed as he got on top of you with a lustful smile on his face. "Wilbur no!" You said with heat growing on your face as he leaned down and went straight for your neck. You gasped at the sudden feeling of him attacking your neck you could feel him leaving a bruise. "Will stop! They'll notice if you leave a mark there!" Wilbur didn't stop he made sure to leave a bruise there. "I'm just showing Dream who you belong to" He said as he went back to what he was doing. You felt his hands go up your shirt and you tried to stop him but he reached a sensitive spot on your neck making you freeze underneath him. "St- ah~" Wilbur was making it hard for you to hold back but you didn't want anyone to hear you so you tried your best. Then there was a knock on the door. "You up mates? Breakfast is ready" Wilbur stopped for a moment which was a mistake on his part. "Yes we're up-" Wilbur put his hand over your mouth and you shoved it off. "Wilbur!" You heard Phil laugh outside the door. "Don't make me kick this door down son, she just got here last night give her some space" Wilbur rolled his eyes. "You have three seconds or I'm coming in there" Wilbur looked down at you angrily. He then got off you and straightened his shirt. He opened the door and Philza poked his head in. "I'm sorry Y/n we'll let you sleep in your own room tonight" Philza said as he hit Wilbur on the back of the head. "Ow!" Wilbur rubbed where Phil hit him and Phil laughed. "You'll get over it, anyway there's a couple of plates waiting for you two downstairs so hurry up you don't want it getting cold" as you exited you stuck your tongue out at Wilbur.