Moving

Dream quickly grabbed you and ran off as the house you just got comfortable in was being demolished by your crazy ex. Dream hid behind a tree and your body was pushed against his as he tried to cover both your bodies behind it. You couldn't believe it, you actually dated someone like him at one point.

"You remembered" Dream said breaking the silence. "What?" You responded getting pulled out of your head. "You remembered that I wear a mask" You thought about what he said. "Huh, guess I did" You said as you put your head on his chest and closed your eyes. "Do you remember anything else?" Dream said sounding like he didn't want you knowing something. "Wilbur... He wasn't always like this was he? He used to be kind and generous and gentle" You sighed as the memory of him blowing up your house came back into your mind. "I don't know I never really tried to get to know the guy" Dream said in annoyance.

Dream peaked over the tree and saw no one in sight so he took your hand and led you out the snowy forrest. You squeezed on his hand every now and then and he'd squeeze you back to reassure you. "Where are we going?" Dream looked back at you, you guessed he was trying to give you a warm smile but you couldn't see it due to his mask. "We're going somewhere far away from them, where they won't be able to find us and we'll build a new house together" Something was telling you to go back and be with Wilbur but he was clearly insane so once again you pushed away your gut feeling. "That sounds nice" You said with a smile.

After a day or so of walking you and Dream came upon a wide grassy open field biome and started chopping down tree making a new house together. Dream picked you up and you put your legs over his shoulders as he let you place the last block for the roof. Dream had a big goofy smile on his face that made you laugh. "What?" You asked still some what laughing. Dream lifted his hands then quickly put them back down on your legs.
You rolled your eyes as he laughed. "You're such an idiot" a light blush covered your face and Dream started moving his hands up your legs. It made you blush even more as you felt his finger tips go up and down your legs lightly.

"Okay okay, put me down" Dream looked up at you. "No, I like being crushed between your thighs" Your face fully flushed. "What is wrong with you" You said laughing with a bright red face. Dream laughed with you. "You're so cute when you're flustered" You hit Dream on the head lightly pretending to be angry at what he just said. "Shut up" You folded your arms and Dream just stared up at you. You looked back down and chuckled. "Like the view?" "Very" Dream responded. You laughed and leaned down kissing him on the head. "You're such an idiot" Dream smiled. "I'm your idiot" You laughed again. "Yes, yes you are" You squeezed your thighs on his face and you could feel the heat from his face as you did it. You laughed at his flustered face and he put you down. He backed you into the wall of the house and then you realized you made a mistake. "What's wrong? Where'd all that confidence go?" He said getting closer to you. You tried to get out of the corner he put you in but he was quick and grabbed you before you could escape. He then leaned down and kissed you. You hesitated for a bit but then you accepted it and deepend the kiss. Dream let out a pleased sound as he picked up your leg and held it as he pinned you to the wall. Dream eventually pulled away for air and so did you.

"Okay we gotta stop, someone could be watching us" You said out of breath which made Dream roll his eyes. "Really? Who would be out here?" He said as you stifled a quick breathy laugh. "You never know" You remarked. Dream then picked you up bridal style and took you inside putting you on the couch and laying on top of you. He dug his face into your chest and you let out a chuckle as you played with his hair. "How did we meet?" You asked as Dream thought about what to say. "It wasn't the best scenario" Dream started. "You were walking in a forrest that wasn't L'manberg territory guess you thought no one would be up at that time. I found you and of course you were scared when you saw me cause people had some pretty bad things about me I mean I was and still am the enemy but then we both kinda fell for each other" Dream finished and went back to nuzzling his face into you. The story almost sounded accurate, almost. "It feels like there's more to the story" You said as Dream shrugged. "That's the summary of it" Dream closed his eyes and you looked down at his resting face. He looked so content and happy it made you smile.

You leaned in gently kissing his his head as he let out a pleased sigh. You chuckled as you rubbed his head and slowly you both fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms.

__________________________________________________

Idk if this is considered fluff but you got what you got and I thought it was cute so I consider it fluff 😤

I really enjoy writing this story and I'm glad you guys do too your comments mean alot to me they make me smile when I read them <3 thanks so much for all the support I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Till we meet again ✌️