Time to Go

Today was nerve wracking, Wilbur had asked his father Philza if you could live with Techno so you could be safe, Philza being the kind soul that he is agreed.

You were packing up and getting ready for the trip and as you were Wilbur gave you a hug from behind. "Hello?" Wilbur put his head on your shoulder. "Hello" you giggled as Wilbur nuzzled his face into you. "I'm gonna miss you" you said as you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll miss you too, I will visit you one day but only when it's safe" you looked up at him and nodded. "I love you Y/n" you smiled. "I love you too"

You grabbed your bag and headed out Phil was already waiting for you. "You ready mate?" Phil said with a smile. You turned around to get one good look at your home and say your goodbyes to everyone and once you did you turned back to face Philza. "Alright, I'm ready" Phil was about to take off with you until Wilbur interrupted. "Wait!" He yelled which made you turn around real quick. Wilbur grabbed you hand and took off the paper ring Dream had placed on you and gave you a real diamond one. "Oh Will it's beautiful" you stared at the rings beauty then looked back up to Wilbur and gave him a quick kiss which made him want to keep you in L'manberg but he knew this was the best option.

"When you come home we'll get married" you smiled and jumped into Wilbur's arms and gave him one last tight hug. "Son, are you and Y/n engaged?" Phil questioned. "We are" Wilbur said with a proud smile. "I'm happy for you two" Phil grabbed both you and Wilbur into a big hug and lifted both of you off the ground. "Okay, Phil your crushing us" Wilbur said barely able to speak. Phil set both if you down and he had the biggest smile you'd ever seen on his face. "Don't worry Will, I'll make sure she's safe" Phil put a reassuring hand on Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur let out a sigh. "I know" Wilbur placed his hand on Phil's and he retracted his hand and grabbed you. "Goodbye mate" You waved off to Wilbur and to everyone else who was watching you leave and then Philza took off into the air.

The sudden jolt scared you a bit he didn't give you much of a warning when he took off. Philza was fast so you closed your eyes most of the trip there because of the wind. As you kept getting closer to your destination the wind got colder and when you landed you were in a snow biome. You saw a cozy little house off into the distance and Phil led you to it. Philza opened the door for you and there was a small fire in the fire pit and on the couch was Techno.

Techno turned his head when he heard the door open. "Phil, who is that" Techno pointed to you. "Techno meet Y/n, she's Wilbur's fiancé" Techno looked you up and down then back to Phil. "Heh?" Phil chuckled. "Dream has been looking for Y/n so Wilbur brought her here to keep her safe untill he can get rid of Dream so she'll be staying with you for awhile" Techno's gaze went back on you then he made another sound. "HEH?!" Techno got off his couch. "How long is she staying here for?" Philza shrugged. "Who knows mate" you gave a small smile. "Did Wilbur not tell you?" You asked. "I didn't even know Wilbur got engaged to you" you chuckled lightly. "Well he asked me last night so there wasn't really enough time for word to get around" Techno just stood there in silence for a bit before Philza broke it. "Techno, I know how you feel about guests but you don't have to worry about Y/n just let her stay for a bit you could use a roommate anyway" Techno glared at Phil. "What do you mean by that?" Phil laughed. "I'm saying your lonely mate, you could use the company" you smiled weakly. Techno's eyes were fixed on Phil. "I'm not lonely! I have you" Techno rolled his eyes and grumbled something. "But she can stay if she wants to" Your smile got bigger. "Thank you Techno I'll make sure to keep after myself" Techno sighed then looked in your direction. "Just follow the house rules and you should be fine" Techno shrugged.

Techno grabbed your bag and took you to the guest room this is where you will spend most of your time cause if you went outside you had a chance of being spotted. Techno threw your bag on the bed. "Make yourself at home" Techno the patted you on the back as he took his leave, he closed the door and you went to go lay down. You closed your eyes and started to think about home, the more you did the more it made you miss it.

You then started to think about everyone back home and slowly you drifted off to sleep with the old and new memories you had created.

____________________________________________________

Ello <3 so Y/n is now living with Techno, I went back and forth on deciding to put Techno in here but I did it anyway since he played such a big part in the story also, I miss him so being able to write about him makes me feel as if he's still with us

We'll meet again :)
Technoblade never dies.