Something's off

After going over the plan for what seemed like the tenth time you were all getting tired. You had kept your distance from Wilbur for the rest of the day because of the way he was acting in fact the two of you kept getting into arguments, mainly because you didn't exactly love the plan that they had in mind.

They were going to blow up the stadium from underneath once Schlatt was done giving his speech. The reason you didn't like this idea was because there would be innocent people there who would get hurt, everything about the plan just didn't settle well with you and you tried to get Wilbur to change his mind but he never did the more you talked to him the more you both started yelling at each other to point where someone had to sperate the two of you.

You started to hang around Dream just to make Wilbur mad. Dream knew what you were up to and liked the idea he even played along but he was good at making sure nobody caught on to what you were doing even though everyone had suspicion. Eventually it was time to rest up and Techno started showing every one to their rooms. "Okay so me and Phil are sharing one room, Tommy your with Wilbur, Dream your with Y/n" Wilbur sent a glare to Techno he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Look I can't have you two argue with each other I don't want to deal with Tommy and Dream definitely can't be with Tommy or else he'll kill him" Wilbur scoffed. "We're not going to fight pair me with Y/n" Techno shook his head. "Can't cause then Dream and Tommy would have to share a room and I just told you he would kill him" even though you couldn't see Dream's face you knew he was smirking. "Just get over it Will it's one night" you crossed your arms. "Y/n he has been trying to take you away from me I'm not gonna let you sleep with him!" Anger rised in you. "I'm not going to sleep with him and even if he tries anything I can defend myself!" There was a tension in the air and you and Wilbur were about to go at it again but Techno grabbed Wilbur and Dream Grabbed you. He then took you to the room you would be sharing.

Dream sat down on one of the beds and you were pacing back and forth in rage. Dream watched you with amusement as you started cursing under your breath. You eventually plopped down down on your bed out of frustration. "You okay?" You turned your head to face Dream. "No" you then buried your face into the blankets. "Nice fiancé" you grumbled. "Stay out of it" Dream laughed then took a seat beside you on your bed. "I just" you sighed. "What has gotten into him lately he never acts like this" You sat up and put your head on Dream's shoulder. "It's like I don't even know him" you looked down at the ring Wilbur had given you and gave an upset sigh.
Dream put an arm around you and pulled you into him. You gave in you wanted the comfort and you still wanted to make Wilbur upset so you let Dream hold you. "You know if you ever change your mind" you laughed at him easing up. "I might" you looked at the ring again with choked up tears, Dream then grabbed your hand and took the ring off and put it on the night stand. He then interlocked his fingers with yours. He used his other hand to wipe away the tears streaming down your face.

You felt guilty you were letting Dream hold you like this but you were to mad at Wilbur to care. You felt rebellious. You looked into Dream's beady black eyes and your expression softened. You lifted Dream's mask and he leaned into you. He kissed you gently then he got a bit rough when he did you pulled back feeling the guilty conscience. "I'm sorry, I-I can't" Dream smiled at you then took his mask off completely you quickly turned your face away. "It's okay you can look" you slowly turned around to him. He had lime green eyes, blond fluffy hair, with small freckles on his face. "Should've kept the mask on" He shoved you down and you laughed. "I'm joking, I'm joking" you said as you continued to laugh and he joined you.

You cupped his face and brought him down to yours. "I hate what you're doing to me" Dream chuckled. "Lies" He then kissed you again and this time you didn't pull back you had completely forgotten about Wilbur until Dream was on top of you and the position felt familiar. You pushed Dream off you. "Okay, I think we should stop" Dream backed off you surprisingly and you sat up again and rested your head on his chest. He rubbed your back as you nuzzled into him. "I feel bad" Dream lifted your face to look at him. "Don't be, he's hurt you" you made a breathy laugh. "So have you" Dream's face turned away from you, he felt guilty for what he had done.