Headed out

You had been living with Quackity for few days not because you wanted to but because he made it difficult to leave. Quackity enjoyed your company and made you feel bad whenever you tried to leave he never said anything to stop you from leaving you just hated how down he got every time you mentioned you were going to leave.

You had to admit living in Las Navadas was nice Quackity basically spoiled you with everything from sights to the luxurious rooms and all the in-betweens, it was like paradise but it wasn't home. You knew you wouldn't be able to leave if Quackity was with you so you waited until the middle of the night and left a note.

You left Las Navadas and made your way back to the place you and Dream had built. Walking was treacherous but you made it. It was early morning by the time you got there and you hesitated when the building came into view. You thought about turning around and you started to until someone grabbed you and picked you up the air. "Y/n!" Dream laughed happily as he set you back down. "I was so worried! What happened are you okay?" Dream placed his hand on your face to which you moved it off. "I-I'm fine Dream..." Dream had his mask on so you couldn't see his expression.

"Is something wrong?" You knew Dream didn't know your memories had returned and you were a bit scared to tell him. Would he go back to being that Psycho killer if you did? Would he tie you back down to the bed? This was a bad idea to come here. "No, no everything... everything is fine" You said with a sigh. "Y/n, come on I know better than that, what's going on?" You looked up at his beady black eyes and shook your head. "Can we go inside?" Dream grabbed your hand. "Of course"

Dream led you inside and you sat down on the couch as he took a seat beside you. "Are you okay?" You looked up at the ceiling and then looked back at him. "I'm not sure how to feel about you" Dream tilted his head. "What do you mean?" You looked away from him. "I remember everything Dream, you lied to me you exactly what happened to me and you were the cause" You looked down at the floor as you fiddled with your hands. "But when I lost my memories you were so different, you were really kind and gentle but you terrify me, I don't want to have to walk around you making sure I don't say the wrong thing that might make you upset" Dream grabbed your hands and your gaze went back to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I was scared you wouldn't love me anymore if I told you I was the reason you couldn't remember I didn't want to lose you" You gave Dream a half smile. "I don't want to go back to Wilbur... he's insane, I'm not sure what happened to him" You couldn't see Dream's face but he seemed to perk up. "But I'm not sure if I want to be with you either" You moved your hand to back of Dream's head and pressed down on the buckle making his mask fall. "I don't want to end this though" You stared into Dream's glowing green eyes and they dipped down to your lips as he moved closer. You moved you head and put it on his shoulder. "I don't forgive you yet, you still have alot to make up for I need a few days" Dream wrapped his arms around you.

"Of course" Dream said softly. You didn't relax in his arms but you settled.
"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?" Dream asked as he broke the small silence you had fallen into. "I don't know, the other night maybe? I was trying to talk to you and you slammed me against the wall and started kissing me, is that really how you handle arguments?" Dream let out a small laugh. "I think I did more than just kiss you" You rolled your eyes as a small heat spread across your face. "Still out of all the ways you could've handled the situation that's what you went for?" Dream pulled you back a bit to look you in the eyes. "It worked didn't it?" You let out a small chuckle. "That time it did" A wide smile appeared on Dream's face. "You think you could say no if I did it again?" You smirked at him. "Probably" You said with a bit of confidence. "Is that a challenge?" Dream said with a low voice. That tone gave you butterflies. "No it's not a challenge" You shoved Dream's face away from yours using your hand. "I'm just saying that it won't always work" Dream placed his hands on your hips.

"We'll see about that"

___________________________________________________

I know this was short and that I haven't updated in a few days amd I'm sorry for that :v it's just my motivation has flown out the window here recently but I'm back now :D

Not sure what I'm updating schedule is but hopefully I won't take like three weeks until I post something :/

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments and all the views and votes it means alot <3

Buh-bye now remember to drink water and eat food 👋