training

Techno started teaching me how to fight pretty quickly and nothing was easy. I trained hard and slowly had been getting better. Wilbur was still a problem for me though. We didn't talk much but his eyes are always on me, I feel bad for the way things ended but I don't want to go back to him.

It's been at least a couple weeks or so since I've been here and my relationships with everyone has gotten better except for me and Wilbur, even if I tried to talk to him he'd just ignore me, I know it's best for him to approach me first, the question is will he? Part of me wants him to but another part of me doesnt.

Training is currently over and it's evening now, I lay down in the snow as I watch the sun go down. "You just gonna sleep there tonight?" I hear Techno say as he lightly kicks me. "Just give me a minute I'll be inside in a few" I say out of breath. I hear Techno walk off and I remain on the cold ground. I open my eyes and pick my head up and look around just to see Wilbur walking towards the cabin. He meets my eyes and we stare at each other for a bit. He's angry but he doesn't want to be. I hate that we didn't work out, I loved him, but he's gone now.

I frown at that thought and put my head back down. I wish I could go back in time, maybe there could've been a way to avoid the war. I hear Wilbur's footsteps get louder until they stop right in front of me. I look up at him. "Why are you on the ground" He asks with no emotion. "I don't know, it's nice and cool I guess" Wilbur's eyes had a red tint about them they weren't those loving chocolate eyes any more. "You can lay beside me if you want, it's up to you" I say as I put my arm over my eyes. To my surprise he does, he didn't lay down but he took a seat beside me.  I feel him place a hand on my face and I take my arm off my eyes to look at him. "What are you doing?" I ask with a raised brow. "Why did you choose that stupid green bastard over me?" I pick up a hint of vennom in his question. "I'm not with him anymore, I want to focus on myself for awhile, I know Dream's looking for me but I've made up my mind, I'm not his I don't belong to anyone" I take Wilbur's hand off me gently. "You don't miss us?" I sigh. "There are things I miss yes, but Wilbur... You're not the same person any more, you've changed and so have I, please I just need time" Wilbur stands up, I can tell he's upset still but he walks away.

I stay on the ground for a few more minutes before I finally head inside. Tommy's annoying Technoblade and Phil's working on dinner. "Need a hand?" I ask Phil as I approach him. "I'm good mate" Phil gives me a kind smile. "How about you go interact with the others, I know you might feel out of place here but you're still like family to us" I feel myself melt with a warm happiness at Phil's words, the fact that they still consider me apart of their family means a lot to me. "Thanks Phil, let me know if you need any help though" Phil gives a nod then goes back to what he was doing. I walk out of the kitchen and I see all three brothers chilling and talking about random subjects. As much as I want to join in I don't want the awkwardness between me and Wilbur.

"I have the best music taste out of all of you, you guys just don't want to admit it" I hear Tommy say, sounds like they're bickering over music. I start to walk past them but Tommy includes me in their conversation. "Y/n!! I have the best music taste right?" I look over at Tommy and shrug. "Are you asking or telling me that you do?" Tommy looks slightly offended. "I'm asking obviously! But I'll only accept your answer if it's the correct one" Tommy folds his arms and waits for a response. "It's not bad" I shrug at him. "It's about as good as his houses" Technoblade remarks. I laugh lightly. "Hey! I can build some of the most amazing houses you've ever seen! I mean look at the cobblestone tower I made outside" Tommy puffs his chest out in a pround manner. "It's tacky" Wilbur says while he sits on the floor. Tommy flips Wilbur off. "I should probably go to my room, I'll see you guys around" I start to walk over to my room but Wilbur grabs my arm not tightly though, he just grabs it. "Stay why don't you" I can sense a eerie vibe from him. "I uh" Techno gives Wilbur a mean look as he can see how uncomfortable I am around Will. "Let her go, she'll come around when she wants to" Wilbur let's me go and returns Techno's glare. "I'll head out" I go to my room and close the door. I can hear Techno arguing with Wilbur from downstairs. It isn't long until I get a soft knock on my door. "Can I come in?" I hear Tommy's voice. "Yeah" Tommy opens the door and sees me curled up in a ball sitting on the floor. "Are you okay?" I shake my head. "I'm gonna be honest, I'm scared Tommy but I know I shouldn't be, I just can't seem to feel safe" Tommy scratches the back of his neck but then takes a seat beside me. "I don't know if this helps but... I do too" Tommy doesn't look at me he just fiddles with his hands. "I know I was mad when you first got here but I was also glad to see you again... I missed you" Tommy says the last part quietly. I look over at Tommy and give a small smile. "You did?" I ask softly. Tommy nods his head then pulls his legs in closer to him. "We all did... Just know we'd do anything to protect you okay?" Tommy gives me a playful nudge and I laugh lightly. "I'll keep it in mind, thanks Tommy" I give Tommy a playful nudge back. "If you tell anyone about this though I will find you woman" Tommy says jokingly. I can't help but smile. "I won't tell a soul"

Tommy gives me a side hug and I start to feel better. "... What did Wilbur do, when I left him?" I ask softly not sure if I want the answer. "He was mad, very mad. No one could talk to him, he was fuming for days, but Phil and Techno slapped some sense into him" I listen to Tommy carefully. "Anything else?" Tommy thinks about it for a second. "He started to miss you too, I've never seen Wilbur break down before but one night I did, it wasn't a normal break down though... He seemed.. " Tommy pauses for a moment trying to find the right word. "Insane?" I find it for him. Tommy's demeanor changes, now he seems sad. "I know Wilbur means a lot to you, just know I'll be here for you if he can't" Tommy gives me a small nod.

"Thank you for talking to me, I appreciate this" Tommy finally smiles at me. "Happy to help" I wrap my arm around Tommy's neck then bring his head closer to me ruffling up his hair with my knuckles. "Stop it! I will not be treated this way by a woman!" I laugh at Tommy's childish behavior then let him go. "Ow" he pouts. I chuckle. "Sorry not sorry" I say still laughing.

"Hey! Get down here food's ready!" I hear Phil call us from downstairs. I stand up and so does Tommy. "Really though, thank you" Tommy gives me a thumbs up and I give him a fist bump.
We both come downstairs and we each grab a plate, I grab mine and start to head up back to my room. "Actually mate, I was wondering if you wanted to join us at the table" Phil offers me keep his voice low so the others won't hear. "What about Wilbur" Phil chuckles. "This isn't about him, please we'd all enjoy your company" Phil gives me a contagious smile so I comply. "Okay fine" I say letting out a large breath I didn't know I was holding. Phil seems happy and I follow him back to the table.

Everyone was glad I sat down with them Wilbur completely ignored my presence which I was relieved for. It felt like I was actually part of a family we all laughed and made fun of each other in a loving way. I never knew I wanted something like this till now. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Wilburs fist clinch, I look over at him but he doesn't meet my gaze. "I'll be back" He then gets up from the table and heads outside I look at everyone confused. "Don't look at me, I dunno what's going on" Techno says  muffled with food in his mouth, Phil kicks Techno lightly from under the table. "Don't talk with food in your mouth" Techno rolls his eyes. "It's my house, you all are Invading it" Techno then swallows his food. I laugh lightly. As I'm about to say something we all here what sounds like a body being slammed against the house, Techno is the first one up and quickly rushes outside.

Me and Tommy follow him and so does Phil. When we come outside we see a bloody Wilbur holding Dream by the collar of his jacket ready to punch him. Techno quickly intervenes pulling Wilbur apart from Dream both men screaming at each other with pure rage.

"What is wrong with you?! And you" Techno turns his attention to Dream. "What are you doing here?!" I can tell Techno's getting upset so I put a hand on his shoulder, he seems to calm down but he's still angry. "Y/n dar-" I cut Dream off. "I'm not your darling, not any more" I say cold and stern "I'm tired of being played around like some doll! I don't belong to you and I don't belong to Wilbur!" I say close to shouting. "I never want to see you again, leave and don't come back" I say spitting spears into his eyes with my cold stare. Dream seems so confused but it only lasts for a second. "You're coming back with me, you don't have a choice." He returns my glare. I take my hand off Technoblade. "Kill him for all I care, the things he's done to me aren't worthy of forgiveness" I see Techno smirk and Dream glares up at him. Techno sighs. "I can't kill him, but if you ever come near my brother's or Y/n again I'll cut your head clean off" Techno backs away from Dream and helps Wilbur up leaving him in the snow. We all walk back inside but I can feel Dream's eyes on me the whole time but I never look back. I meant what I said to him I hope he knows that.

____________________________________________________________________________

If I can't have you, no one should