You're okay

You woke up in Dreams bed and he had his arms around you. You looked up at his resting face he still had his mask on so you weren't quite sure if he was actually sleeping.

You tried to get out of his arms but your movement caused him to wake up and pull you into him. "Where you going?" He said in a sleepy voice. You tried to think of an excuse but then you remembered you weren't talking to him so you hid your face in his jacket. His face redden and he losened his grip on you. "I want to go home" you said in a quiet sob. He took his hand and brushed your hair with it.

He grabbed you and pulled you in close. "I'm sorry but I can't let you leave." how could he do this to you? you had a life in L'manberg and he just ripped it away from you but at the same time you weren't sure if Dream was really as bad as everyone said he was, deep down he was sweet and caring and you couldn't help but ease into his embrace. You hated that you were falling for the enemy but you couldn't help it, he had a grip on you and he realized it too. "They'll come for me" you said in mean tone. "I know they will and I'm prepared for them" Dream said as he continued to hold you.

"Can I go outside?" You asked knowing he didn't like that idea. "Depends, will you run?" He looked into you eyes. You didn't give him an answer cause you wanted to say no but you knew you would if the opportunity was right. "That's what I thought." You furrowed your brow and dug yourself deeper in his jacket. "Isn't uncomfortable sleeping in your mask" you said trying to change the subject. "I'm not taking it off if that's what your hinting at" You shook your head. "I was just asking a question" you said quietly. Dream only had his mask slightly up, you could only see his mouth. "What're you looking at?" Your face turned red when you realized you were staring at his lips.

You turned around and put your back towards him and tried to get out of his arms again. He grabbed you and pulled you in tightly. "If you want to get up just ask" you turned your face away from him. "I want to get up" Dream then got up and waited for you to get up as well. When you did he grabbed your hand and started to walk you into the dining area. There you were met with George and Sapnap. You didn't really talk with Sapnap but you did like talking with George so when you saw him you hugged him and thanked him for the clothes to which he nervously laughed at and said your welcome.

Dream didn't like how you warmed up to George at all. He hated the friendship you built with him. All four of you hanged out in the kitchen Dream and Sapnap were busy talking about something while George made everyone breakfast. "So how's your day been" George asked "Not so good, Dream made me sleep in his room which wasn't bad he just wouldn't let me go" you replied. George looked at you sadly. "I'm sorry he's treating you like this but there isn't much I can do" you gave a half smile "your kindness is more than enough, you don't have to do anything" George gave you a small smile and went back to cooking. Dream appeared behind you and you jumped back when you saw him. "Seems like we found your little spy" you immediately knew who he was talking about but you decided to play dumb. "What are you talking about" Dream had a wicked grin on his face. "You know exactly what I'm talking about" Sapnap had left the room awhile ago so you guessed he was out looking for Tubbo it was the only explanation. You quickly went to a window and looked outside. You saw Tubbo trying to escape Sapnap. "Tubbo!" You yelled, you turned back around to face Dream. "Leave him alone!" You screamed. You were terrified of Dream but you weren't gonna stand there and watch. "Sorry, but I'm not backing down" you ran out the door and headed for the exit Dream already expected this and let you have a head start.

You sprinted down the halls till you made it to the outside gate Sapnap had Tubbo cornered you charged at Sapnap and hit him in the head real hard. "TUBBO RUN" you yelled trying to protect him. "Y/n" you turned around to see Tommy and Wilbur your eyes widen, Tubbo must have come here to tell you that they were going to rescue you. "Wilbur" you said softly Sapnap saw that you were distracted and hit you in the legs and knocked you down. "Don't touch her!" Tommy yelled charging at Sapnap. "Tommy we don't have time to fight" Wilbur said as he helped you up. "Wilbur! I was so scared I wasn't going to see you again" Wilbur smiled at you "I'm here now love, I'll get you home safe.

Dream finally caught up to you and saw Wilbur holding you close. "Ah Wilbur just in time, we were just about to have breakfast care to join?" Dream said carrying his axe "Tommy, Tubbo get Y/n out of here I'll deal with Dream." Tommy looked at Wilbur and nodded. Dream started to go after you but Wilbur stood in his way. "Move" Wilbur looked at Dream and calmed his breathing "No, I won't let you take her from me, not again"

Tommy and Tubbo led you out the forrest and took you as far as they could until you came upon a horse with fundy on it. "Y/n!" Fundy said excited to see you. "Fundy!" You ran up to him and he hoped off the horse and into your arms. You missed him you missed all of them.

"There isn't much time me and Tubbo have to help Wilbur so you two need to get out of here" You out Fundy back on the horse. "What about you?" You said with worry "we'll be fine as long as your safe" Tubbo reassured you. You hugged them and took off with Fundy on the horse. When you got to the walls of L'manberg you saw Techno. "Techno!" You rushed over to him. He took in your embrace and looked confused. "How are you here where did Wilbur and Tommy go?" You smiled as you looked up at him. "They rescued me they're back at Dreams base fighting them off" you told him. "What?! They left without me? Are they trying to get killed!" Techo rushed over to your horse and took Fundy off it. "Go take Y/n some where safe I'm going to help Wilbur." Fundy nodded and Technoblade took off. "Here, this way" Fundy grabbed your hand and you followed him he took you back to Wilburs cabin. "Thank you Fundy" Fundy started crying as he hugged you. "I thought you were dead! I didn't know if we'd be able to bring you back!" You held Fundy and comforted him. "Hey, it's okay, I'm here now" you said as you wiped the tears from his face. "Don't leave us again, please" you held Fundy tighter. "I will never leave you, I promise"

___________________________________________________

Oop- you promised Fundy you'd never leave him but guess who's writing this... ME HAHAHAHA >:)