A decision

You were staring up at the ceiling trying to hold back what was on your mind. Dream had alot of random paper every where so you made paper crafts it helped pass time and you genuinely enjoyed making things out of paper. You mainly made a bunch of paper rings but you also made a swan, a boat, a cube, and lots of other little things. Dreams desk was completely taken up with all the little creations you made. You were currently working on a paper crown surprisingly Dream's desk was filled with everything you needed to make it you were almost done with it.

You forgot about everything that was worrying you, and for a brief moment you felt at peace. You based the paper crown off of Techno's crown it wasn't exactly the same but it came close. You heard the door unlock and you turned around to see Dream enter, he tilted his head when he saw you. You realized you were covered in glue, paper, and glitter. You had created a mess while he was gone but you kept everything off the floor. You turned your chair around and went back to finishing your crown, you didn't feel like talking with him very much. "Where'd you get all that" you shrugged "George came by earlier and I asked him to bring me some stuff" you said in a monotone voice. "You completely covered my desk in glitter! What are you 5?!" You stuck your tongue out at him. "Maybe I created a mess on purpose" He came over to the desk and started fiddling with your creations. "You made alot of rings" he said as he picked them up. "I like rings" you commented. He smiled at that, he then grabbed you hand and slid the paper ring on your hand. "What about wedding rings?" You stared at him with a mean look. "Don't go there I'm not done being mad at you" you pulled your hand away and put the crown down. "Could you get me a rag I need to clean this up" you said as you started to grab all loose paper off the desk and started throwing it away. "I thought you created this mess on purpose" you rolled your eyes. "Do you want me to leave your desk mess?" He shook his head. "Then get me a rag" you said annoyed as you pushed him out the door then closed it in his face. You threw everything away all that was left was a couple of sticky glue spots left on the table. There really wasn't that much glitter, you didn't even use it that much you just scattered it on Dreams desk cause you knew even once you cleaned it Dream would still find glitter lying around his room. Dream came back with a wet rag and you used it to wipe off the glue. You threw the rag at Dream's mask/face cause you didn't really like him at the moment.

He picked it up and set it down. "Seriously" you crossed your arms. "What do you want" you said wanting him to leave you alone. "I came to see if you were done with your fit, clearly you are not" you scoffed at him. "Ya think?" Dream looked back at his desk it was clean but all your small creations were still on it. "If you don't want that stuff on there just throw it away" He turned to you. "You're fine with it being thrown away?" You shrugged. "I doesn't serve any purpose I just made all those things to keep my mind distracted" Dream looked at them and then back to you. "I'll get rid of them later" He then walked up to you and folded his arms. "We need to talk"
"No we don't" you wanted to storm off but you couldn't because you couldn't go anywhere outside of Dream's room. "Look, I don't want to be with you and you can hurt or torture me as much as you want but it won't make me love you" Dream was thrown back by your words he was expecting you to be so blunt. He sighed as he thought about what to say before he spoke. "Okay, how about I ask you a question and you have to tell the truth and then you can ask me a question and I have to tell the truth" you looked him up and down before you responded. "That sounds like bullshit" Dream deadpanned "are you just going to act like this the whole time" You sighed realizing there was no point in having an attitude. "I'm home sick okay, and now I can't go home I know that they'll come back for me and I'd do anything to keep them safe" Dream perked up. "They can be safe" he said "If you willingly agree to be with me I won't touch L'manberg anymore I won't harm anyone either" you thought about it, you did say you'd do anything to keep them safe but then you'd be leaving them all behind surely they can't stay mad at you forever but what about Wilbur you loved him what would he think he'd be so upset if you said yes.

Dream waited for your response but you never said anything you just looked down at the floor in silence. "Hello?" Dream waved his hand in front of your face. "You still there" you came back to reality. "I-I need to think about that I also need to talk with them and tell them goodbye before I made my decision" Dream smiled under his mask. "Take all the time you need" you nodded, you wished Wilbur was here to hold you and comfort you but he wasn't all you had was Dream. You took a seat on Dream's bed with your feet barely touching the ground and your head hung down. Dream took a seat beside you and put his arm around you to which you leaned on his shoulder. You laughed lightly. "I can't believe I'm stuck with you" Dream rubbed your arm up and down with his hand. "I'm glad you're stuck with me" you looked up at him and started to wonder what he actually looked like. Had anyone even seen his face before? "What?" He said breaking the silence. "It was a dumb thought" you shrugged. "What was the dumb thought?" He asked genuinely curious. "I don't think you'll like it" He looked down at you and scratched your head. "Try me" you didn't really want to say, you didn't want to make him feel pressured. "I just wondered what you actually looked like" you said in a very quiet voice as you looked away from him. "Oh," you felt bad now what if that was something personal. "Sorry" you said fiddling with your hands. "It's fine" you hid your face in your hands. "I feel bad tho" Dream let out a small laugh. "You're so cute" you decided to stop fighting him when he called you things like that, this would be your life now so you had to get used to it and deep down you liked Dream too, you didn't understand how or why but you did, he was just to good at manipulation.

"I think I'll take your offer, but at least let me say bye to everyone first" Dream grinned. "Of course we can go to L'manberg tomorrow and you can tell them" you looked up at Dream with a half smile. "Thanks"

___________________________________________________

Welp next chapter is gonna be interesting :^