Author's Note

Hi guys,

Welcome to Book 4 Season 2! In this part of the story, the first half will be narrated by Taehyung. He will tell us his diagnosis. It will also be a look back on his childhood days. A lot of things will be discovered in this Book, especially his Origin.

Jimin will also have a discovery of his own. From his roots to his offspring. Most of us thought that  Jimin just has regular 'twins', but there is more to it!

Jin has a good response after his debut. And will continue making good music. We will have a little Orientation about his family. We thought they lived in the same neighborhood but seems like we didn't know them at all.

Namjoon and Jungkook after being married, have a flourishing career Overseas. Are they up for the next challenge of having their kids? Or will they settle for just the two of them?

Mr. And Mrs. Lee landed a few months ago, and Mrs. Lee's sensitive pregnancy. Will she and her baby survive? Will they go back to Denmark? Or will they consider Korea as their Home?

Speaking of Minho's parents, how about Minho? Is he also going to be a GOOD HUSBAND? or is he up for the show? Will he compete with his BFF over his Career and Taehyung?

Detective Ho and Chief Poong are they going to remain in Service and be loyal to their Country? Big money is involved in their next case. Are they up for grabs? Can money? Make the world go round in their Department?

Our favorite Park family, Yoongi, Hoseok, and their train of kids. Will they remain consistent as the perfect family? Hope there is no kaput in their household.

The Arrangement that all of us seem to be confused. Will it work this time around? It is only going to last for some time.

Lastly, the kids. RJ and Daisy are getting close and close to their 'tweens'. How would they cope with Change? The favorite baby Yeonie, will be part of the toddler phase. Is he going to treat Kao Ri and Ken Zo gently? and be a Good boy?

A lot is going to happen in this Book. I hope everyone is still with me till the end.

The Character's faces will be revealed as the story progresses, especially Our favorite Park Family. We will get to have a look at them, finally!

hope to get you all continued support on this one.

Let's get it!

xoxo
poijeunaibi💜