Creo que te amo/ I think I love you

September 2018 | Seoul, Korea

A/n: Taehyung narrates the story

Jimin and I have been communicating nonstop. We became each other's routine. I learned a lot from him. I admire everything about him, looks aside. He is very attractive, no wonder guys or girls are all over him.

He mentioned he met this guy, Cheongwol, same time as he met me.

A lot has happened during the past 4 months. I didn't know that meeting him in person would also give me the biggest surprise of my life.

I am very much aware of his complicated past, but Jimin and I were surprised when we met in real life.

A month ago...

August 2018

It was 6 pm when Tae received a text message from Jimin to meet him at the Emergency Room. It is somewhat funny to think that Jimin comes up with different things all the time. It is their first time meeting in person after 4 months of chatting and video calls.

"Emergency Room, out of all the places to meet up with somebody? really?" Tae was lost in his thoughts as he quickly grabbed his sling bag, and checked it, making sure he got his wallet and phone inside as he rushed to the said hospital.

In what felt like 30 minutes, Tae arrived at the hospital and asked for his best friend. "Ma'am, I'm looking for my friend, Park Jimin, may I know his state? How is he doing?. Tae asked the roving nurse that is on duty at that time. " He is on ER 0904". The nurse on duty replied. "Okay, thank you, ma'am" as Tae slides the curtains from the said bed that separates it from another bed.

Jimin was lying down on the bed, checking his phone for any messages. Then he noticed that Tae was already there, sitting on the chair next to his bed. "Oh, you're there!" "Thank you for being here Tae! And I'm sorry you know?" Jimin said with his head down, feeling shy that his first impression was not good, mainly because he was in a hospital gown and was lying in bed. " C'mon Jimin, it's alright, you don't need to say sorry. I don't even know what's sorry for" Tae spoke in a low tone as he was gently holding Jimin's soft hands.

"I was feeling dizzy, my eyes hurt and I'm having headaches and here and there. I fainted while I was in the clinic of our office that is why they rushed me here instead of just treating me in the company clinic." Jimin explained.

The ER Doctor stepped in, "Mr. Park, I have the test results from the laboratory, you know you need to be very careful with what you're doing now, Dr. Nam stated as he was going through the Ultrasound documents. " You are 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant Jimin!".

"Pregnant?, Me pregnant?" Are you serious about that Doc?" Jimin validates. "But of course Mr. Park! The results won't lie you know?" Dr. Nam replied. "If you have questions here, show this to the OB, I have the details on the papers. I recommend you to see an Obstetrician after this" Dr. Nam handed the paper and stepped out. "Thank you" Tae muttered to Dr. Nam while he stood up and bowed.

Jimin froze from his bed. He didn't move after he heard such news. He was devastated by it. He felt like sinking from where he was lying after hearing it. He was thinking hard. He already has Minji and Jungyeon and now this.

Taehyung was in a state of shock as well but he was trying to get himself together, he needed to be there to support his best friend. He hugged Jimin tightly and drew circles on his back trying to calm the other person down. He heard small sobs while they were in a hug. " It's going to be fine, you are strong Jimin, I know that you are a strong person. You can cry it all out" Tae mentioned while in a hug to comfort his best friend.

Tae didn't notice that Jimin fell asleep after too much crying. He felt tired from all of it. He let go of the hug and gently slid down Jimin to his bed to be comfortable while he slept.

Tae went back to the seat next to Jimin's bed.

TAEHYUNG POV

"How could he do it? It was just 4 months and now he will have another baby?" Tae talking to himself while listening to the music wearing his headphones to relax.

Taehyung's feelings were starting to develop for Jimin at this point. Somehow he felt betrayed not that he had the right to feel that way. Jimin had it explained that he was thankful for him, for being his "best friend" nothing more, nothing less.

All he does is to be there for Jimin, comfort Jimin, and make sure that Jimin won't do anything stupid.

But this? This is another level of stupidity!

After learning that Cheongwol got Jimin pregnant, I was upset, I was angry at myself. why not me? I never left his side, why him? He doesn't deserve Jimin's love! Good thing they are finally over. He was a piece of shit anyway. He doesn't deserve Jimin.

I cried for weeks. Every time Jimin and I would meet, I was dying inside, and I did my best to keep everything hidden. I cannot imagine a life without him, so, even if it hurts me, I'll endure the pain.

I don't know what Jimin has done to me, but I cannot leave his side. He and his kids complete me. So even if I'm just a best friend, I will still be here for him.

Taehyung realized Jimin was that important to him, and he was willing to do anything for him. He has plans for Jimin, and even if it's a painful one. He will tell it to Jimin. He will tell him the truth about how he feels for him.

A/n: Hello! So, here is Taehyung's side of the story on when he and Jimin met. Jimin must be adventurous and a lot of things are coming in and out of his life.

Please bear with me, about the flashbacks. In book 1, we got Jimin's side of the story. This book will feature the flashback and what was Taehyung's real reaction to what's happening in their lives.

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮