Sueno/Dream

January 2019 | Seoul

"I'll see you!" was the last message that Jimin sent to Taehyung. After Jimin lost the baby, he and Taehyung got very busy. There were times that they would still communicate, but they kind of drifted apart.

Jimin told himself that he would focus on his Kids. And that's what he did. He still communicates with Tae, and talks about stuff, but that's not as often.

Taehyung on the other hand is starting to feel his 'so-called freedom' as if that happened. He moved into a dorm and tried to focus on work. He never dared to tell Jimin what he was planning. He never got the chance to confess. He tried to go out on a few dates, but it wasn't successful.

After a few months of just text and video calls with Jimin, they agreed to meet again. Jimin was working on bettering himself. He changed a bit. Little by little he started to take things differently, 'maturely' if that is how we describe it. There were still attempts from his colleagues about dating him and stuff. But Jimin didn't show much interest. What matters to him are his kids, to be able to provide for them and be the parent that he is supposed to be.

Around 2 PM they agreed to meet in a certain fast food. "No, it's not a date! He is my best friend!" Jimin defended himself to his friends. "If you say so Jimin!" One of his new friends said.

Jimin heads to the said place. There's a smile plaster on his face. It's been a while since he last saw Taehyung. He spotted him, sitting on one of the chairs in the said place. He looked so happy. They approached each other with a warm hug." I missed you!" they said in chorus. They did some catching up.

Taehyung had been talking about work stuff."We have an open position in the company, would you like to give it a try?"Jimin said as he and Taehyung had been planning to be together in the same workplace for quite a while. "Oh yeah? then perhaps I'll give it a try!" Taehyung said. They were having a blast. "Until Jimin noticed the time. My mom might be looking for me! We still didn't have a Nanny for Jungyeon!" Jimin said with a frown. "Well, I better go, I think we'll see each other soon!" Taehyung said and they separated ways.

Jimin got in his car. He was observing Taehyung as they were talking and he kind of felt different. Somehow, in that meeting, there's like floating butterflies in his stomach. "Maybe I just missed his company!" Jimin said to himself. He didn't want to misinterpret what he felt.

Taehyung was on his way to his dorm. He was happy to finally see Jimin, and be with Jimin. He wished that Jimin wasn't in a hurry as he thought that the time they spent wasn't enough. He wanted to stroll in the mall and talk about anything they could think of, but he understood him." I wish we could spend more time!" Taehyung sent his text. He still has his feelings for Jimin. It never actually left. Even if he tried to see someone or be with someone, his heart and mind yelled the same person, Jimin! He was back to his dorm, he got a bit tired. He is currently lying in his bed. Staring at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts.' I will never stop loving you' Taehyung said in his head.

The months passed and they kind of got back to how they were. Although they don't see each other that often. They made sure that they were part of everyone's day, phone calls, video calls, and text messages. They were all over each other.

Jimin doesn't want to lose whatever connection he and Taehyung have. They may not tell it to each other or confront whatever it is that they're having, one thing is for sure. It's bound to head into something.

In August of 2019, Jimin lost his Abuela (grandmother). Taehyung sent his deep condolences to Jimin and his family. Jimin and Yoongi were their grandparents' favorites, that's why when their Grandmother passed. Jimin was heartbroken.

After the Memorial service, Jimin slowly tries to get back to normal. Until.

August 25, 2019

Jimin was in his room. He had fallen asleep. He was tired from work. "Abuela?" He was woken up from a dream. Jimin remembered his Grandmother. He could feel that she was trying to send him a message.

He tried to picture everything in that dream. He was bound to be with someone. His Grandmother told him in the dream that this person would be with him and help him. All the pain in his past will be swiped away by this person. There was a silhouette of a man, and it seemed that Jimin's grandmother was pointing at that person. Jimin tried to figure it out. One person came to his mind.

"Wow, that's yummy!" Taehyung said in the other line. Jimin was on his lunch break, and as usual, he was in the cafeteria alone, he and Taehyung were on a video call. "Yeah! I know right!" Jimin said giggling on the other line. They planned a lot of stuff for the time they lost. They agreed to catch up and spend the night in a resort. Just a breath of fresh air. They planned that to happen in October. Taehyung already inquired. Jimin already filed for a leave. But that didn't happen.

September 5, 2019

"See you at the meeting place!" Jimin said on the other line. Jimin agreed that he would accompany Taehyung for his glasses. They saw each other, and like they met the last time, both of them were excited.

"I have something to tell you!" Taehyung said. Jimin felt a little nervous and he felt the fluttering butterflies in his stomach. " I never got to tell you, I love you!"

A/n: Sorry it took me time to update this Book. Just something something hehe. Anyway, I hope this episode will make up for the lack of update.
How do you feel about this guys?

Just like Jimin, I'm feeling butterflies!

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮