Nombres/Family

December 2019 | Seoul

Taehyung has always wanted to have his own family. Something that he could proudly say his, and that no one should own, or be part of them. If we are to describe say, a certain dish. The ingredients are simple. It should contain, him, his significant other, and his kids, (if there's any).

That dream of Taehyung somewhat came to reality, when he got himself involved with Jimin in 2019. He loved Jimin and his two kids and everything about them. But what somewhat clouds Taehyung's mind is Jimin's line of exes. 

"I understand 'Ney! I understand everything!" Taehyung replied to his partner, Jimin. They are in the midst of a conversation and Jimin unconsciously mentions one of his exes again. "I'm sorry! Did I mention that guy again? My bad!" Jimin said feeling shy about what just happened.

Jimin always felt guilty every time he brought up a topic concerning his past. Jimin points out that his past taught him to be a better person. That was partly true, in Jimin's defense, although Jimin may not say things out loud. But his past taught him lessons that he could never forget.

Jimin may have mentioned things about his past, but he is also sensitive to Taehyung's feelings that's why he apologizes every time. To him, that person no longer has value in his life. It was just a topic and not something that he wanted to go back to.

Taehyung understands that well, that's why to him. It doesn't have an impact on him whatsoever. But does it not have an impact on him? Seriously?

After the little Christmas shopping with Jimin and the kids at the mall. They went straight to Jimin's unit. Mrs. Park was home at their Original House that they shared with Yoongi and his family. Taehyung stayed there like their usual overnight weekend.

The kids were knocked down as they had a fun-filled day.  They played at the indoor amusement park, bought their Christmas Clothes, and ate at a New Restaurant. The food that was being served was their new favorite.

A few minutes passed and Minji was also off to bed. Taehyung and Jimin were in Jimin's room. Jimin was trying his best to keep his eyes open. He was tired from the activities that day. And since he still works in the office. He also feels fatigued driving to work. 

Taehyung was quiet browsing through his phone on his social media, until a few minutes passed he felt sleepy as well. His hand snaked through and instantly found Jimin's waist. Jimin was facing his right and now, they are in a spooning position. Jimin fell asleep.

Their sleep went somewhere else as their bodies touched. Taehyung couldn't hide his angry member inside his PJs. He felt seduced seeing Jimin's beautiful milky nape. It's like inviting him to something.

He tried to fight the temptation for a minute. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine a different thing to divert his attention. But that didn't happen. As he was about to close his eyes, Jimin turned to face his, he spoke a few words as if he was dreaming " Ney, you should get some rest! It's late! Aren't you tired?". Taehyung felt as if he had choked on his saliva. He couldn't help looking at Jimin's sumptuous lips. It's like telling him to eat it.

After a few seconds of fighting over those baby pink lips, Taehyung withdrew from the battle. He did a smack on Jimin's lips. But after tasting the lip balm that Jimin swiped in before going to sleep, Taehyung wasn't able to resist it. He kissed it again. he was surprised when after that second attempt, Jimin kissed him back. There was an invisible force that kept their lips together.

Taehyung felt that Jimin was awakened by his kiss, and that's why on their third lip connection, he deepened the kiss. Their tongue now glides as one. Their bodies got close under the sheets. 
Soon, the kissing went further, and before they knew it. Taehyung went on top of Jimin and they continued kissing hungrily. 

He took off Jimin's top as he raised Jimin's hands. He continued kissing him and got into Jimin's chest and made tender kisses on Jimin's pinkish nipples. He licked them and suck them as if he was a baby hungry for milk. He went down to his stomach area and tasted them as if they were honey. Soon, he reached his privates and entered his heated member inside his lover.

A few ins and outs and both of them came to their conclusion. "That was hot 'Ney!" Jimin said to Taehyung's ear, panting. Both fell asleep after that moment.

It was Sunday afternoon when Taehyung went home. Hyun Mee was out and there was no one home. Taehyung felt tired that day and just lay in his bed and thoughts of Jimin and the kids came to his mind until he fell asleep.

January 2020

The Park Family had a short trip to Jeju to celebrate Hoseok and Yoongi's eldest biological daughter. Most of the Family members knew about Jimin and Taehyung's relationship, but they hadn't met him personally yet.

"Are you sure about this Taehyung guy Bro?" Yoongi inquired to Jimin. They were in an AIRBNB and they were having dinner when Yoongi brought up the topic of Jimin's new boyfriend.

"Never been this sure brother!" Jimin replied smilingly. 

Seeing Jimin's reaction, skeptical Yoongi still has doubts about the relationship. " You know, we just care about your kids. Remember, you all have gone through a traumatic past. You don't want them to have the same experience." Yoongi reminded his brother.

During the stay at the AIRBNB, Taehyung and Jimin were on video calls. He kept asking about the kids and talking to them. he also greeted Jimin's niece via Video Chat.

"Ajussi looks so handsome," the celebrant said as she teased Jimin and gave back the phone.

Weeks past of that conversation, and somehow, the family felt a little at ease with Taehyung. Little by little, they started to show interest in him and most importantly, his family background.

February 2020

"It's Jungyeon's Birthday Today. Are you excited Princess?" Jimin asked the then 6-year-old Minji about her brother's special event. " Will Daddy Tae come?" Minji replied half-asleep. "Yes, he will! I told Daddy Tae to come with us for Jungyeon's Special Day!" Jimin said as he fixed Minji's hair." That's great! I can't wait to see him!" Minji replied with a smile on her face.

Jungyeon was playing with his toys. Mrs. Park was watching the TV while waiting for Taehyung to arrive. They agreed to meet at the Unit before going to church and eat at Jungyeon's favorite Restaurant to celebrate his simple Birthday.

A few minutes passed, and a handsome someone arrived. He has a paper bag with him. "Happy Birthday Jungyeon!" Taehyung said as he excitedly gave his gift to the Celebrant. 'Your Appa and I picked that up for you!" He smiled as he and Jungyeon checked what was inside the gift bag.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Jungyeon smacked Taehyung's cheek. The boy was happy with the contents of the bag. New sets of clothes, plush toys, toy cars, and some of Jungyeon's favorite candies.

A/n: Hi guys! Hope you still remember this story. It was placed on hold unintentionally due to personal reasons. There was so much going on with life at that time that I had to put a stop to everything I did.

Now, I have the time to sit down with each of my stories and I am excited to journey them with you all. I hope you get to support this story as well as my other books if you have time, and I hope that is not too much to ask.

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮