Invierno frio/Cold Winter

December 30, 1995 | Osaka, Japan

It was a Chilly Morning, Mr. And Mrs. Kim were with their friend Aiko in the Hospital. They were workmates, and Aiko, whose a little younger than them was considered as a family. Aiko is just 18 years old and has been living independently most of her life. She grew up in an Orphanage. She finished high school and worked as a Secretary. Her friends, Mr. and Mrs. Kim were both 22 years old. They are all working in a Car Company, Nissan. They accompanied Aiko as she was in Labor. Aiko's ex-boyfriend, the baby's father went MIA( missing in action) after finding out about the baby. Aiko is still young and she decided to have her baby adopted by her friends. Mr. And Mrs. Kim. "Are you sure about your decision?" Mrs. Kim asked Aiko who was in pain. She was holding her hand for support. "Yes, and I know you will take good care of the baby!" She said to Mrs. Kim with her eyes closed as she endured the pain.

Hours passed, and Aiko had a successful delivery to a healthy baby boy. She named him, Haruto Tanaka. Aiko thought of having the boy follow her last name. She was mad at her baby's father and didn't want to have her, and her son to know him.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim along with the baby and Aiko headed to their home. Aiko was renting one of their rooms. They will process everything, once Aiko is completely healed from giving birth.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim was from Daegu, Korea. They were high school lovers. They decided to work in Japan as they didn't see any progress toward where they were currently at. They got a call from the Car Company Nissan after they graduated College. They've been working in the Company for 3 years, the same as Aiko.

They were all settled in their home. Aiko was in their room resting. While Mr. Kim checks on them to see if they need something. " I'm headed out, do you need something for yourself or Haruto?" Mr. Kim whispered as he knocked on Aiko's door. " No, thank you, Ani! We're okay with it now." Aiko said as she spoke to Tae Hoon. "Take Care Ani!" Aiko said as she got back inside. Hyun Mee was in the kitchen preparing their food.

They welcomed New Year in the Hospital, as baby Haruto was born on December 30th at 11:59 pm.  They celebrated it in their home on January 2nd. They got back 2 days after Haruto's delivery.

Tae Hoon and Hyun Mee cannot get their eyes off their soon-to-be adopted son. The baby was chunky and cute like a ball.

Aiko placed Haruto in his swing as they enjoyed the food that Ane prepared

Aiko placed Haruto in his swing as they enjoyed the food that Ane prepared. Hyun Mee placed the food on the table and they started to dig in. " This is so delicious Ane!" Aiko said as she put a bite of gimbap in her mouth. "Oh, thank you!" Hyun Mee shyly replied.

Tae Hoon joined them as his trip to the store was just short. There was snow all over the place and the road was zero visibility. "This looks, delicious Honey!" He said as he sat next to his wife. "You're right Ani! Ane's cooking is delicious!" They enjoyed the food and afterward, Aiko stood up and started cleaning up. "I'll take care of this Ane!" she said as she had a bowl in one hand. "Thank you, I'll cuddle with Haruto!" Hyun Mee said as she got the baby out of the swing. " You are so handsome, little boy!" Tae Hoon got the baby's hand and gently massaged the baby's chest to help him relax.

Months passed and soon Aiko will go back to work as her maternity leave ends. Tae Hoon and Hyun Mee have been helping her out by taking care of Haruto. They take turns so that everyone in their household can rest properly. "You get some rest! You need to be energized for tomorrow's work!" Hyun Mee said as she carefully placed Haruto in his crib."Thank you so much, Ane!" Aiko said yawning. "No problem! I will head to bed too!" Hyun Mee said as she walked to her room, yawning and stretching her arms. Tae Hoon was already in bed as he was tired from his work.

PRESENT

Jimin was in his bed while the twins were asleep in their shared room. Taehyung and Minho were out to visit Mr. and Mrs. Lee in their Mansion. "We will see you soon Dad!" Minho said as he ended the call with Dong Gun. Taehyung was driving his BMW X7 as they headed to the place.

Jin and the 3 bigger kids were playing downstairs. "No Dad No!" Daisy yelled as they were having a pillow fight.  "Daddy will get you!" Jin said as he had a pillow in his hand and was about to approach Daisy. "Please No!" Yeonie said running away from RJ. "I'll get you!"RJ said following Yeonie from the back. They were enjoying their sweet time. It was a weekend and everyone's home. They all got tired after close to 30 minutes of the pillow fight. One of the babies cried. " Oh no! must be Kao Ri!" Jin said and ran upstairs to check on the month-old baby.

The three bigger kids remained downstairs as they decided to watch some Netflix. Jimin also has been waking up when he heard one of the babies cry. " I was about to go there!" Jin said as he met with Jimin in front of the door of the Twin's room. "Let's check on them, I guess?" Jimin said as they entered the room. Ken Zo was still asleep while Kao Ri was awake. Jimin got her and tried to check on the baby. "She's wet!" Jimin said giggly. "I see, I'll go and change her! You go back to sleep Love! You need to rest!" Jin said as he placed a peck on Jimin's forehead and got Kao Ri in his arms. " Thank you, Love!" Jimin replied while he carefully placed Kao Ri in Jin's arm.  He pecked a kiss on his cheek and left quietly.

At The Lee's

Minho and Taehyung arrived at the Main house. It was all silent. Dong Gun was reading Time Magazine in the Den. " Hi, Dad!" Minho and Taehyung greeted. "Why it's so quiet in here?" Minho inquired. " I don't know son!" Mr. Lee replied as his attention was on the magazine that he was reading. "Where's Mom?" Minho asked while his eyes scanned for his mother's presence.

Taehyung was quiet. He's been contemplating some things since they last visited Japan. He swears to himself that he is normal and that he's not having any relapses anymore. He takes his medicine religiously as Minho gives it to him on time. He just feels a sudden urge. He feels like there is a need for him to go back to Osaka but he can't figure out the exact reason why. "Are you okay Babe?" Minho caught Taehyung as if his body had left him. " Ye- yes Babe! Why would I not?" Taehyung replied as he followed Minho, finding their way to where Mrs. Lee was. They found her in the hall, with her hands holding onto one of the walls. She appeared to look like she was about to faint. " Mom!" Minho yelled as he ran quickly to his Mom and got her. " I'm okay son! I think I need sunshine!" She replied as her right arm was swung on Minho's right shoulder. "We will go near the pool then!" Minho said as they walked slowly to the pool area.

Taehyung got Mrs. Lee and all three of them walked side to side. " Is this okay?" Taehyung asked as he carefully placed the pillow on the back of Ha Ji. " Yes, that's good Taehyung, thank you!" Ha Ji weakly replied. One of the maids approached them, "How about some fruit Madame?" "Yes, please! and may Taehyung and I have food here too! Thank you!" Minho said as he stroked his mother's soft hair. "Coming, sir!" The maid replied with a smile and left a little hurriedly.

At the Parks

"Baby? Are the kids ready?" Yoongi asked Hoseok who was scanning through the kid's outfit. " The bigger kids are done! Just the smaller ones weren't." Hoseok replied with her divided attention. "Okay, tell me when you're all done, I'll take a power nap," Yoongi said and lay down in their bed.

It was a Sunday, and of course, it was Church Day. They were busy preparing for them to go to the Church and hear mass to ask for God's guidance.

Downstairs.

"Jung Lee? Are we going with Yoongi to the Church?" Eun Hye asked while she placed her phone on their nightstand. " Let them have their time, let's go on a separate date!" Jung Lee replied as he approached his wife.

A/n: Hi guys, so there goes our first Episode. Hope you liked it. Osaka? What happened a few years back? Haruto Tanaka? That's so Japanese.

Also, seems like our present day is nothing but normal. But what is this urge that Taehyung feels? Why is it like he. is being called to Japan? Let's figure it out together in the following episodes.

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮