Kim Taehyung

September 2005 | Osaka, Japan

It's been a year since the tragedy happened. A lot has changed. Aiko woke up next to her husband, Jiro, Jiro Matsuda. Although she couldn't recall everything, she was still grateful for her life. She is alive. She struggled to get out of bed. In two months, she will give birth to a baby girl. "Let me help you!" Jiro ran from the door to help Aiko stand up. The belly is getting bigger and bigger.

It took a while for Jiro to get everything right. That moment inside the ruined building, with the apocalyptic scenario, makes him realize how much of a coward he is. That turned his life 360 degrees. He was a Volunteer on duty when he found Aiko inside that building. She was out and her head was wounded. He rushed her to the Ambulance along with the child that Aiko was trying to rescue. Sadly, the boy didn't make it.

Jiro signed up as a Volunteer after leaving the Car Company. He thought that helping others would be his way of making up then, for Aiko and Haruto. He didn't have intentions of leaving Aiko and the growing baby Haruto in her tummy, he was forced to resign because the bosses found out, and it was considered a conflict of interest. Some of the policies in the Japanese branch don't apply in Korea, Tae Hoon and Hyun Mee got lucky.

Jiro and Aiko searched everywhere but they couldn't find him, including Tae Hoon and Hyun Mee. They didn't find his body as well Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Aiko miraculously survived. Haruto, as well as the Kims, are considered gone.

Jiro caressed Aiko's belly. "I'm sorry my child, I'm sorry that you didn't get to know your Ani, I didn't get to know him either but don't worry. I won't be leaving you, I'm not going anywhere. We will make it right this time!" Jiro wiped his tears as he talked to the baby inside Aiko's belly.

September 2005 | Seoul, South Korea

"Taehyung? Are you okay?" Hyun Mee asked Haruto who was seated on the balcony of their house. "I'm fine Mom!" Taehyung replied. " I guess I should get used to that name, Kim Taehyung. Haruto Tanaka is gone." Taehyung murmured to himself. "Don't be sad son, we did our best, we looked everywhere, but we couldn't find her. " Tae Hoon sat beside Haruto and drew circles at the boy's back to comfort him.

"I miss her Uncle Tae Hoon, I mean Dad, I miss my mother so much," Taehyung said frowning as he recalled Aiko's memories. "We know, we miss her too!" Hyun Mee and Tae Hoon said in tears.

Immigration Korea

"Here Sir!" Tae Hoon presented Haruto's Birth certificate. " We would like to change the name of the child to our Last Name, Sir!" Tae Hoon said to the officer." That's a different process, but here are the steps" The officer handed the paper.

"File for late registry" Hyun Mee reads what is on the paper. "Aiko gave us her consent over Haruto, now, she is gone, I hope she doesn't mind if we change it to our Last Name and our preferred name. "Kim Tae Hyoon". "I think that suits him," Tae Hoon said and they embraced Haruto.

1 Month passed | 2005

"They got the spelling wrong honey! Look! Kim Tae Hyung! It's supposed to be Kim Tae Hyoon!" Hyun Mee yelled to gain her husband's attention.

"I think it's fine Honey!" Tae Hoon got to his wife calmly.

Days and Months passed, and slowly, Haruto got to embrace his New Name and his new parents. He is slowly adapting to change.

Ostroff Center 2018

"I'm loving it here!" Taehyung said a loud stretching his arms. It's now February and he is understanding a lot of things himself. He now knows what Schizophrenia is.

His sessions with Dr. Fritz are good. He's been taking his meds religiously. And, he is getting connected with Bo Gum a little deeper. He sees a possibility of him and Bo Gum together.

"See you at our meeting place!" Bo Gum said as he ended the call. Bo Gum smiled as he waited at the bench patiently. There is something in Taehyung that Bo Gum likes. He is comfortable being near him, they can talk for hours about almost any topic they could think of. "Different" Bo Gum uttered as he thought of a word to describe how he felt.

"How long have you been here?" Taehyung asked as he sat quietly next to a handsome guy. " Not long enough" Bo Gum replied. "What are we up to?" Taehyung inquired. He tries his best not to smile widely in front of Bo Gum as he will find him weird. " Movies?" Bo Gum said and slowly rose from his seat. Taehyung stood up and followed Bo Gum's lead. "Movies it is then!" he said smirking and following him.

What happened next was fast. Bo Gum was holding Taehyung's hand as they got back to the Center. It could be the movies, but we don't know. They were swooning at each other's charm. Bo Gum walked Taehyung to his room and pecked him a kiss on the forehead. "'til tomorrow!" Bo Gum said as he whispered sweetly in Taehyung's ear. "Tomorrow then!" Taehyung smiled as he closed the door of his room.

He plopped himself into bed. He touched his lips and pictured Bo Gum in his head. This is all new to him. He knew that he never liked girls, and he knew that he was attracted to the same sex, but he was still figuring it out. He knows that with his all-masculine and tough personality, he is not at the bottom.

A lot of thoughts came into his mind, but he could not decide on it yet. For now, he would love to enjoy the feeling. Mr. And Mrs. Kim already has a clue about his orientation but he doesn't know how to out himself. " I guess that will come at a later time," Taehyung murmured as he fell into a deep sleep.

A/n: As promised, here is our episode. My apologies if it takes me a long time to update the books. I don't feel comfortable giving a shitty or a so-so chapter. I sit at my stories when my head is clear. Due to the holidays, I have tons of things to tend to. But yep, here it is!

Hmm. Another revelation. Will Haruto, or should we say, Taehyung get to meet his biological parents? Also, what will happen to this love story between Taehyung and Bo Gum? Will they have a happy ending?

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮