Papá/Daddy

End November 2019 | Seoul

"We will see you soon Daddy!" Minji said as she hugged Taehyung. During the weekends, mostly Fridays, Mrs. Park goes back to their Mansion, to be with Yoongi's Family. It had been the schedule after Jungyeon's nanny went MIA.

Around this time, Taehyung and Jimin agreed that they would bond with the kids. They would go out, and enjoy the kid's company. They are like a normal family. Minji and Jungyeon didn't have memories of their traumatic past. They were just babies and couldn't picture any Father figure on their heads. No one made it 'Daddy' in the kids' vocabulary, as much as Taehyung did.

On Taehyung's part, he had no choice but to lie to Mrs.Kim where he will be during the weekends."It's work Mama!" Taehyung rebuts when he is asked why he is not staying over. Mr.Kim is rarely home. His sister is still in Dubai. Mrs. Kim is always outside. She entertains herself with the company of her relatives. As much as Taehyung wanted to be close to 'them' again, it had affected everything about him. He doesn't want to be strangled to death until he is living. Of course! who wouldn't want freedom? Who wouldn't want to feel things? experience things? Like any other normal person, we all want to get LIFE.

Thankfully, Taehyung found what he had been looking for. He found his soulmate, Jimin.

Taehyung kissed Minji's forehead and did the same with Jungyeon. Sunday night, he left and went back to their family home.

The Park family has given in to Jimin and Taehyung's relationship. I Guess Taehyung met their requirements after all! Taehyung showed his real self from the very start and that's what the family liked about him. He was never goody-to-shoes to portray the role of a 'perfect partner' to Jimin and a 'perfect father' to the kids. They did what they could to make things work. It's a never-ending adjustment for everyone in their circle. They managed to be there for each other and helped one another. The Parks helped Jimin to get everything situated properly.

Jimin and Taehyung never bothered anyone from his side of the family. They knew from the start that they could not rely on them. True to that, there was a time when Jimin and Taehyung needed assistance over an important matter, none of the Parks were available at that time. They phone in, Mrs. Kim. "No Taehyung, I cannot help you with that! I have problems of my own too! I'm sorry, I cannot help you!" She reiterated on the other line.

After that instance, Taehyung and Jimin resolve things by themselves. And in case they needed a hand, they only went to the reliable group of people who could help them, the Parks.

The months and the Holidays passed and everything is working fine. The Arrangement, Everything.

27th December 2019 | Kim's Residence

Taehyung was surprised when Mrs.Kim invited Jimin over for Lunch. Jimin knew he had to play her game.

A lot of things had been said about him. Foul, below the belt, name it! But Jimin needed to be there at least once. In this way, at least he can prove Mrs. Kim wrong.

He went there without the kids. The visit was short and Jimin could feel how fake Mrs. Kim was. She said things that are quite offensive, she is her usual self. Jimin just smiled at her and didn't want to be disrespectful even though he felt like he was being mocked. He left in his total of 2 hours visit.

"Finally!" Jimin said I sighed as he got inside his car. Taehyung apologized multiple times. He knows Jimin very well and didn't do anything wrong. He was quiet and just watched his mother roast Jimin with anything she could think of. "It's alright 'Ney!" Jimin replied on the other line. Taehyung phoned him right after he left.

After Taehyung walked Jimin to his car. He went to his room. He thought a lot of things. As usual, he was drowned in too much thinking. He fell asleep real fast.

Taehyung's dream:

The Year was unknown, and places and few people were new. He is in a Modern-Industrial-Contemporary Mansion.

The scenarios were all vague. He could only recognize that he was with Jimin and with the 2 kids, Minji and Jungyeon.

He saw Jimin talking to someone. But the face of the other man was unclear.

They seem like they all get along with each other. Jimin was in a certain outfit.

Taehyung's dream was cut short when he heard his phone ring. "Anyeong ha seyo?" He answered with his eyes closed. "I'm sorry, did I disturb you? Anyway, I called to let you know that I already got home." Jimin said on the other line."It's alright 'Ney! I'm glad you got home safely. Kiss the kids for me! I'm a little tired today! I'll head to bed! You should too! Love you!" Taehyung replied with a flat tone. " Yeah! You sound like it! Sleep well 'Ney! Love you!" Jimin said with the same tone.

Jimin checked the kid's room. The kids were napping with their Grandmother. Jimin got to his room and plopped himself to bed. He also took his nap.

It was close to dinner when Jimin heard giggling sounds near his ear.
"My Babies!" He smiled as he saw his two kids approached him. "Daddy! You left us!" Minji said. She sounded a little disappointed since they didn't have an idea where Jimin went. "I'm sorry my Princess, I just made a short visit at Daddy Tae's house," Jimin explained himself to the kids. "Can we go there to Daddy?" Minji asked excitedly. "Maybe? We will ask Daddy Tae first!" Jimin replied while he lightly stroked Minji's hair. "I will look forward to that Dad!" Minji replied happily. Jungyeon and Mrs.Park observed the duo's conversation.

"Let's see if we will be able to get to that part". Jimin's said in his head.

A/n: Hi guys! My apologies for this lame filler chapter. As you can see, I'm starting to be inconsistent with updates. I will work on it. I will just need a Breather.

I will be off starting 4/4 and will probably resume by 4/25. I will try to get back if ever there will be messages. Hehe.

Anyways, as a practicing Catholic, it's Lenten here. As I am writing this, it's Holy Monday. I will be reconnecting to the Most Superior of them all.

Enjoy your Breaks, Vacations, or whatever you call them. To a few of my readers, let's talk soon. Love you all 💞☺️.

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮