Liberar/Breakfree

2018 | January

" I am assigned in New York for a few months Mom, it depends, it might take a little longer. The company is ramping and they needed a few of their local staff to help with the office in the United States." Taehyung made the perfect alibi for his Therapy at Ostroff Center.

Taehyung's hard work paid off. He was able to save money for his therapy. His mother and father fell a little sad. But as his 'perfect ' excuse, they understood what he meant.

January 4, 2018

"We will miss you Taehyung!" Hyun Mee said as he hugged her son one last time. " I'll miss you too!" Taehyung said in their hug. Some tears were rearing in his eyes. He didn't wish to do any of this, but he has to. He needs to help himself. He needs to break free, at least for some time. They said their farewells. Taehyung walked towards TSA before he boarded the plane.

He felt nervous and excited, all emotions were in him, It was as if he was about to explode at that moment, he was watching the view from the plane. He was 'hopeful' that after this 'therapy' he would be back to his normal self.

As the plane landed in New York, Taehyung's eyes were shining brightly. He was amazed by the 'big city'. He arrived close to sun-down.

"Beautiful," he said to himself seeing this view

"Beautiful," he said to himself seeing this view. To him, this is more beautiful, compared to Seoul, perhaps he lives in that city, and that he sees it all the time. The city was huge. He thinks that he could get lost. Good thing, that he was advised that someone would pick him up from the airport.

After TSA, he went to pick up his luggage. People were waiting with sign boards on them. He looked at them and there was this guy who had a signboard on him. KIM TAEHYUNG, WELCOME! FROM OSTROFF! The guy went to him and helped him with his luggage. "Hi, Mr. Kim! This way please!" The Representative said. Taehyung followed him and he was silent. He was overwhelmed by the amount of people that were in the airport at that time.

Park Bo Gum was not on duty but he was  the guy who welcomed Taehyung to the Airport, Taehyung was preoccupied as a lot of things came into his mind

Park Bo Gum was not on duty but he was the guy who welcomed Taehyung to the Airport, Taehyung was preoccupied as a lot of things came into his mind. He didn't notice this handsome face. Bo Gum was on his casual wear. They arrived at the Center and he walked him to his suite. "See you!" Bo Gum said as he left Taehyung's luggage in his room and gently closed the doors.