¡Es bueno estar de vuelta!/Good to be Back!

May 2018 | Seoul

A/n: Taehyung narrates the story

It's the third day since I got back from New York. I don't know what is happening, but there is something in that New York air. Probably because it's a new place and I have few good and not-so-good experiences there. Honestly, I have mixed emotions. Bo Gum broke up with me for a girl. I feel like that's one of the biggest insults in my life. Well, I've been cheated. And it's with the opposite sex. I think girls would also feel what I feel if they were in my position. I feel slightly happy as I handled that situation well. Although, it was heartbreaking, what can I do? I don't want people to be with me out of pity. I am a positive person, and the time will come when someone will love me for me.

"Really?" Am I starting to be good at this convincing myself thing?" Anyway, there's this cute guy that I am chatting with now. He is Jimin.

I feel comfortable talking to him. I didn't even notice the time as we have been talking a lot about anything and everything under the sun.

When I got back, my parents didn't ask me much. We just had Hi's and Hello's. I think that is also good, I think they are starting to give me some space.

I also got back in our office and people started to talk to me. I am loving this new-old me. Although some parts of me are still hidden in a mask, people are loving a new side of me. No one knows exactly how I feel. I think it's better that way.

May 2018 | Osaka, Japan

"I'll see you tonight Honey!" Aiko said as she kissed her husband goodbye. " I'll be home early! You and Yuriko take care okay!" Jiro said as he kissed his wife back.

"I didn't notice the time. If only Haruto is here, then he probably is also excited for his sister's birthday." Aiko said as she cleared their Breakfast Table.

Aiko went to Yuriko's room to wake her up, it's around 8 am and she had classes for the day. " Baby? My baby girl, wake up!" Aiko said as she tickled Yuriko to wake her up. "I'm still sleepy Mom" Yuriko replied with her eyes closed. "We will have dinner at the Restaurant to Celebrate your birthday! Are you excited?" Aiko asked as she playfully removed Yuriko's blanket. "Yes, Mom! I am excited!

"Great! Then you'd better start preparing, you'll be late for school!" Aiko said as she slowly stood up and headed outside to tend to other household chores. After Aiko has given birth to her second child, Yuriko. She and Jiro agreed for her to stop working and continue to take care of their child. They felt traumatized over what happened to them last time. Jiro her husband has his own small business now, and it's enough for them to survive with their Finances and such.

Haruto has been gone for some time. But memories of him still linger in Aiko's mind. She had a lot of things in her head. She had too many "If only". She has a strong feeling, that some part of the Earth, is still there. "They never found his body. Someone probably took him." That is what she had been hoping for in her head.

Yuriko Tanaka Matsuda at 10 years old/ Haruto's sister

After Yuriko finished preparing for school. Aiko took a photo of her. She just finds her daughter pretty. And not just that, she wanted to capture every moment with her. She didn't get to do much when she was still with Haruto, so she thought, she wanted it to do it differently this time. Good genes must've run in their family as Aiko and Yuriko were always approached by advertising agencies. They found Yuriko very pretty and that she could be good for endorsements Aiko told this story to her husband Jiro in one of those days when they were approached by an Agent while shopping in the mall. Jiro was happy, however, he refused to sign their daughter up for any of those things. He wanted Yuriko to remain focused in school and live like a normal child. They know that there will be tons of pressure if 'modeling' happens and they don't want to ruin their child's life over that.

Although Aiko thought it was a good opportunity, she agreed with her husband."You're right Honey! perhaps she could do all of that once she finishes school."

Yuriko listens to her parents and approves of it. Being an As student, there are far more interesting other than 'modeling or acting' she said in her head. She is an obedient child to her parents and she also listens to her Teacher's advice.

Aiko shyly sings for their daughter Yuriko. It's her 12th Birthday and as promised by Jiro, they made a Reservation in the Restaurant. A few of Yuriko's classmates were there, as well as some relatives. Yuriko was surprised as soon as she and her mother entered the said place.

Seoul, Korea

Taehyung went straight home after his work finished. Hyun Mee was in her bedroom but she had the food prepared in their Dining Table.
"Eat well my son! I'm already in bed. I'm a little tired today" Taehyung read the note that was left along with his food in their Dinner Table.

Taehyung felt different. He smiled as he kept the note in his pocket. Seems like Hyun Mee was her old self. She used to be sweet with Taehyung and make his notes or letters. Everything changed when her sister Hyemin came in.

As Taehyung was enjoying his dinner, he was surprised to see the notification on his phone. "Hello? Are you busy?" Taehyung read the text and his smile grew wider knowing that the message came from Jimin. "No, I'm not. why?" Taehyung replied smiling while typing his message.

A/n: Hi guys, sorry it took me a while to update. I have personal stuff going on and as you may noticed. I have most of my books unattended.
I'm a little better now, finally!

Anyways, hmm. The scenes are getting more and more interesting.

Sorry if this episode is not that good. (Hehe, please forgive me!). I'll do my best with a better chapter soon.

Finally, some people are starting to appear more in this story. Please stay tuned to how Taehyung and Jimin's relationship will develop. (I'm excited for that!).

Hope y'all have a great day!

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮