Chapter 1

·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ Dream ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

"Jeon Jungkook"

"He was the quiet kid, always at the corner avoiding every presence around him. He was the nerdy student who had his eyes either stuck at the books or the board. No girl ever attracted him and they wondered if he had health issues. But you know what." The girl who explained the story of a kid back from their college times, turned towards her friend.

"He is such a dream." She exclaimed with sparkling eyes, hands joining before her chest. The skipping of her steps, the frantic hand movements and her lips stretching in a smile reflected her excitement.

Maya : "He was so handsome and such a gentleman. He would never refused to help. I haven't seen him after graduation. Can you believe it's already 4 years. He must have turned in to such a fine man--"

"Alright alright . I get it you are excited. Look at you looking like a teenage in love." Charlotte- Maya's friend chuckled while the two reached the car that belong to Charlotte and got in. Maya slightly hit her head upon realising.

Maya :"I am just excited to see him. I need to act calm before him and actually act like I am there on a business after-meeting dinner because I had a part in it and not because of you." She furrowed her eyebrows pointing at her friend.

Charlotte : "Well, you can't lie on your first meet with him after ages."

Maya :"Whatever, watch me become more successful than you sOoN ."

"Watching~" Charlotte laughed. After graduating High school, Charlotte and Maya became best friends, they met in University in USA. The two spoke same language and so became closer even though Charlotte belonged to USA. But, she lived in Korea her whole life.

Maya was still a student, who decided to study further after graduating from university. She had a fair skin with rosy cheeks. She was a type of girl who would brighten up your darkest days, when she would talk, you would coe over her cuteness and wish for her accompany.

Charlotte was the only heir of her parents business, she was practicing to take over the seat of CEO standing beside her father, attending every kind of event including the one tonight where the respectful chairmen and CEO's of the top companies of South Korea would be present. It was a formal dinner which Charlotte was getting used to by now, since she would attend at least one of them every week.

Jeon Jungkook was the son of a business man, he was always known as the quiet wealthy kid. A few of the students would try to befriend him for his wealth making him push himself more in a corner away from them. He was definitely taking over the business too like Charlotte or at least that's what Maya believed.

Her heart beat rose where her feet came to a halt. Eyes falling over a man her heart yearned for. She felt it filling up with warmth taking in the whole appearance of Jungkook who stood beside a few men having a conversation. He was cladded in a black silk shirt, a black coat with matching colored suit pants. His hair parted from middle and  a glass of champaign in his hand. The moment he laughed ever so softly over a joke one of them said which she couldn't hear, an adoring smile appeared on her lips.

Was it like falling in love?

He didn't look like the nerdy kid from high school from any angle. He grew up to be such a fine man, beyond what she had ever visioned in her imagination. His Harry Potter glasses and cocunut hairstyle was long gone. He had tattoos displaying on his hand disappearing in his shirt's sleeve.

"He looks different, but he looks so gorgeous." Maya whispered. Charlotte heard her and wished her luck before walking over to her father. The venue was filled with wealthy people either talking about business or definitely business.

Maya saw Jungkook excusing himself from the men walking in other direction. She ran a hand through her hair once, fixing herself but before she could even take a step towards him, she saw him extending his hand which was taken by another woman. Jungkook wrapped his arm around the woman, Maya couldn't recognized.

There was a difference between them where Maya was cladded in white colored knee length dress, that woman worn a red color that hugged her body perfectly adding beauty to her curves. Where Maya looked like the definition of fragility, she looked someone you would want to think twice before talking to let alone messing with her.

Maya gripped her dress taking a few deep breathes to relax her heart which was near to break apart at the sight of Jungkook holding the woman's chin ever so softly before kissing the corner of her lips. He had a wicked emotion reflecting his eyes.

He wasn't the Jungkook she liked.

He wasn't the Jungkook she knew since ages and certainly not the Jungkook who she saw 2 minutes earlier with other men.

The way he held the lady with such authority, the way he took in every seductive move by her with such pleasure. Maya saw her taking a hold of Jungkook's hand sipping the champaign while looking in his eyes to which Jungkook's smirked and he suddenly tilted his hand making it look like a mistake but the three of them knew better. The drink spilled down her cleavage and to wipe that she saw both of them walking towards a hallway probably towards the restrooms.

You're not supposed to be hurt. Maya took in a deep breath as she walked out to the gardens to take in some fresh air to relieve her aching heart. He probably doesn't even remember you. He wasn't supposed to sit and wait for you. He was never yours. You promised - -

Her eyes teared up while trying to comfort herself. You promised you wouldn't even start it if he belonged to someone else, where is that god damn promise now!!

She couldn't even comfort her heart with her fake lies properly yet, that she heard his voice, after years, how her heart wasn't supposed to run away from her lies and towards the voice that always sounded so heavenly. She heard him from far away and picked up a pace getting behind a wall to hide from him. She peeked out, Jungkook was alone now. He walked towards his land cruiser leaning his back against it.

His hands slid in his pockets, out of one he took out a cigarette lighting it up as he inhaled in letting it settle deep down his system and from other pocket he took out his cellphone dialing a number.

Maya : "He smokes too..."

"Hyung..." He said once the other picked up the call.

Maya :"He is not who you wanted Maya. Walk away and never look back."

JK :"Be a little gentle hyung, you will kill him like this." Jungkook shifted his eyes towards the full moon that shined the brightest tonight, looking as lonely as ever.

JK :"I never cared about him, hyung. You know me better. I only Care about what I want." He exhaled out the smoke as his eyes shifted back to the pavement turning dark. "Get my information out of him. I don't care if you kill him or feed him to your leopards after that. "

Her heart skipped a beat out of fear, she felt her hands turning cold as the flashback of the innocent Jungkook played before her eyes. None about those visions seemed to match the one before her eyes. He was dangerous, his talks, his behaviour, his attitude, his whole aura, everything about him screamed danger. Someone she was supposed To keep a mile distance from and so she did. Ignored her heart's screams and yearn for him as her feet picked up a pace deciding to run away from there, somewhere far away where she would never confront him again.

Until.....

JK :"Maya?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, how are you all doing? It's been a few months.

I can't believe out of all these months I decided to comeback in the middle of my exams🌚🤦

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it.

Ps, Maya is not the lead female character.