Chapter 6

✩⍣¯·.¸¸.· HARI ·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩

It was 5 am in the morning, the sun was still in the mood of playing hide and seek as the nights started getting longer. The two were laying in the bed as Jungkook played with the strands of her hair. He had his upper half propped on his elbow while his face rested against the palm of his hand.

He listened to her little talks about every necessary or random words she blurted out. His heart was content, as if it had forgotten every worry of this life. "You had this cute round boppy nose before." She said, as she poked his mose that caused him to raise an eyebrow. That along with his sharp features now made him look everything but cute.

They talked like lovers.

YN :"And round eyes and umm you had a nice body before too but it's even more defined now that know how to take down several men in one go. Oh oh you had coconut hair too." She giggled earning a curse out of his lips that caused her giggles to turn in to a laugh.

He was not complaining.

He wondered a few times if her personality was dependant on the way of her dressing? The cute ones would drag her all the way back to her teenage years as if she grew up like her daddy's princess unlike the bold ones that'd made her a demon.

The red lipstick going well along with the mascara, a sinful sight itself.

Or was it just a few excuses running away from the reality which was that even after knowing each other for 4 years, he couldn't tell what was the real her. The real YN.

JK :"You are like you were before, the same eyes, same nose and exact same lips but more matured. Just so beautiful." He whispered the last words as leaned in to kiss her lips.

The two had no plans of sleeping or worry about any kind of schedule. The work could always wait for tomorrow. The moments would never.

Flash back
4 years ago

After the graduation ceremony.

The students cheered and celebrated holding their degrees, the capes draped over their bodies as they met their family members and friends clicking pictures and making last precious memories before leaving the university for good.

Jungkook sat on the bench as he watched the students enjoying finally advancing a step towards their dream or simply getting free from hell just to enter another one.

His attention diverted towards his side when a girl sat beside him and extended a flower towards him reflecting a huge smile. Her eyes scrunched in a way they almost dissappeared underneath the skin. Hair tied up in a ponytail.

Hari: "Congratulations Hyung!" Jungkook's sister exclaimed, Jungkook was impressed she found him in this huge university all alone without contacting him. He took the rose and a smile adored his lips.

JK :"It's not hyung, it's oppa for you. By the way thank You."

Hari :"Nope. I like it this way." She took a look around her and saw everyone with either their family, friends or partners clicking pictures.

Hari : "When are you going to have a girlfriend? There are so many nice girls, they look so pretty. Geez I am dying alone." She exclaimed with an upset sigh making Jungkook furrow his eyebrows. She was already imagining herself in a university idealizing those girls who looked so cool in her eyes to stand at that point while she was still in her high school."

JK :"Even if I get one that will be my partner. That's not for you. You make your outing plans with your friends."

Hari :"Oh .... Wow, that's rude."