Chapter 3

✩⍣¯·.¸¸.· DESIRE ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

Jungkook brushed his fingers through YN's hair laying beside her in his room. Their bodies seem to have a skin to skin contact being deprived of clothes that spread everywhere in the room except for them. The room smelled like wine and sex.

JK :"I told you to be careful with Hwan. You never listen."

YN :"He is fine baby, Aren't you done with your rough sex you have to ask me about it again mmm." Her fingertips caressed the scar on his cheek before sliding her hand down to the nacklace dangling down his neck.

JK : "He is in ER, YN. He almost died. He was hardly breathing when I returned."

YN : "Returned, right. You came back quiet late now your fault.. You should have came earlier and check on him. "She shrugged followed by a giggle escaping her lips when Jungkook gave her thigh a harsh squeeze along with a death stare.

" Tsk, hey" She said as she pushed him on his back and hovered above him to which his hands automatically wrapped around her waist.

YN :"I promised we are in this together. I won't kill a man, so important to you."

Suga :"Don't let her near him again. I am not handling your shit again. She will kill him the next time he don't speak. Trust me, you have fallen deep in her shit."

Jungkook remembered Suga's words while he was getting Hwan checked by the doctors. He quietly stared at YN playing with his hair. "I have been with you since years, no? " She said, as she placed a kiss on his cheek, another against the corner of his lips and down his jaw.

Jungkook turned his head away retreating his hand back to himself resting it behind his head. Was it that hard to resist her? Every time he knew she was using her spell on him, he'd let her. Or was it, he believed she truly saved him.

JK :"He won't speak even if it's you. Let me handle him."

"He will." She smiled as she sat up getting off him grabbing her clothes and the next moment she was putting them on.

JK :"Where are you going? " He furrowed his brows, YN came to him fixing her blouse as she sat infront of him, back facing him and Jungkook as if out of his natural habit started zipping her blouse up.

YN :"I have to meet someone, I will see you tomorrow. Don't be so late coming home next time love, giving me wrong vibes always."

Jungkook rolled his eyes to which she laughed a little and kisses his cheek before stepping out of the room. The room suddenly turning quiet as ever and Jungkook finally had the time to think about Hwan or maybe.... The one he spent time with today.

Maya.

Her nervous fiddles against the hem of her dress everytime she was looking for an answer or he was near her. The way she'd tug her hair behind her ear looking for an excuse to escape a question. Cheeks naturally pink, but turning even redder when he asked her a dance.

Those sparkling eyes whenever he told her a few sweat words.

JK :"How come I never noticed you before."He sat up against the back of his bed lighting up a cigarette exhaling the smoke out in the shape of rings watching it slowly disappearing in air like tiny dust particles.

Cute.

Flash back

"Jungkook." Maya called him, eyes reflecting insecurity. Jungkook shifted his gaze towards her before he turned towards her completly, hand still on her waist as he excused himself from the men he was talking too.