Chapter 2

The following chapter contains violence and torture. You have been warned.

✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·Persona·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩

A bat swung against Hwan's face drawing more blood out of him, he was sure he lost a few of his teeth till now. Every part of his body was bleeding by this point. He felt his vision blurring, seeing two or three of everything or person present in the room.

Suga : "You don't fear death, do you?" Hwan heard a voice coming out of the man who held the other side of the bat. A slightest sound, pierced his brain walls. The torture he was going through made him numb to his bones. Yet, he managed to stare in that guy's eyes that reflected no fear making sure he transferred his message that he doesn't and never did fear death regardless of the pain he was in at the moment.

Suga threw the bat away as he stepped near the guy - Sitting on the chair. Even if the boy wasn't tied, he had no energy to move on his own. Suga put his foot over the injured thigh of Hwan, putting pressure as he leaned down to his level grabbing his jaw making sure Hwan had his attention on him.

"But you know what's scarier than death?" Suga asked, ever so softly tugging hwan's hair behind his ear. "That's her, you never want to face." For the first time since Hwan was brought here, suga saw an emotion flickering through his eyes. Was it fear or madness? He couldn't tell much.

The two heard in their background, the sound of heels against the floor. "You won't talk like this and I am clearly losing my patience here my sugarheart." The lady, earlier from the party, wearing red appeared with a glass of alcohol in her hand taking a sip from it..

"Now tell me." She said as she stopped before Hwan's injured body, eyes hardly opened a little only To take her whole figure in. "You will speak yourself Or I make you mmmm."She said as she titled her glass spilling the alcohol on the boy's face and down to his body to which Hwan let out a muffled groan squirming around in pain- the burning alcohol brought him, clearly trying his best not to show any reaction but his body refused to take his side.

He let out a few deep breaths and groans, whole body tensing up tyring to take in the pain as quietly as he could.

The girl smiled, a soft angelic smile anyone would fall high over heels for, as she leaned down to Hwan's level wrapping her arms around his neck. "C'mon darling, I don't want to hurt you. You know, how I dislike violence."

Suga stepped back, he could see her spell working already, the way Hwan's eyes were stuck on the lady, the way he took her touch against his cheek, his neck and chest, her fingers sliding against him. Suga had to admit, this fucking girl could fool any creature out there including Suga but he knew her better.

A dream she looked like, but was a nightmare you'd run away from to hide in your mama's lap.

"You..." Hwan muttered out, he slowly tugged her hair behind her ear with all his might taking in those angelic eyes that sparkled in the dark room. "Ruined me, my love."

Suga turned over his heels walking towards the door, that's right. That's all she knew how to do. She'd make you yearn for her. Her angelic voice, angelic eyes and soft features. She'd make you go insane for her only to dug her claws in your heart and leave it to bleed and if somehow you managed to bear it, she'd do what she was doing now.

She smiled as she kissed Hwan's forehead before standing up straight. "Oh, did I? That's romantic you know."

Hwan : "I won't give you what you want. Either kill me or leave me. After all, you can't waste your precious time on me right." Pain was so evident in his voice as he watched her grabbing a rod out of the Heather, the determination in him started wavering the closer she got to him, just like a devil coming to bring you to hell with her. She looked so evil, so wicked, nothing like the one Hwan saw a moment ago.