Chapter 14

·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ Lonely ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

Some bickering, energy draining shifting of furniture and one sun set later, Maya took a seat on the couch they just placed in lounge after her choice as she opened the box of pizza they just ordered and set the disposable plates along side the fried chicken they got after Jungkook's chocie.

Her eyes shifted towards Jungkook who stood in the tarrace, his back faced her. He was on a work Phone call. A part of her felt bad for keeping him the whole day. She lost count of the work Calls he attended or made the whole day. Another part of her - the selfish part was happy she got to spend time with him.

Jungkook could shift his appearances so Quickly. One moment he was the college boyfriend dressed in casual, bickering with her over the position of furniture. The two would literally move things around unsatisfied with each other's choices. The next moment he would be all professional - a very strong and dangerous aura taking over him as he would attend a call stepping away from her. Moves getting calculated and voice turning authorative and demanding.

She admired his back, even it was sexy. He had his one hand slipped in his pant's pocket and other holding the cellphone against his ear. His long strands of hair would fly every here and now due to the pressure of wind.

I wish you were mine, so I could have this sight everyday.

And I would never get tired of it.

She instantly went back to setting the dishes as Jungkook hung up the call and returned inside closing the glass door behind him. He stopped in front of the table, hands in his pockets.

JK :"Well I guess I can go with this, forcefully yes." He teased, if through out the whole day the two argued the most-was about the painting that now hung above the couch on the wall. He didn't want it there.

Maya :"You have to." She glared back. She would rather throw the damn piece away if he didn't like it but why would she miss the chance of bickering with him?

He shook his head and crossed the table stopping in front of her. He rested his hand on her head and ruffled her hair. It was a casual move - she told herself and her heart who was now a master of going crazy at his every move.

Maya :"Don't tell me you're leaving. We are just about to eat."

JK :"I didn't mean to." He watched how visibly her shoulders dropped. Clearly disappointed and upset about him leaving even if he specially ordered the fried chicken for himself. He clearly observed how she pulled up a smile and told him it was okay and he could leave.

She could fool herself but he knew so well it was all forced.

Maya :"Next time, let me invite you over for house warming."

"Ofcourse, I yet have to remove that painting." He reflected his smug smile, maya raised her hand in a fist quite tiny as compared to his.

Maya :"You have to go through me before that."

JK: "Scary, I am terrified lady." She pouted and Jungkook left taking a small bite of his fried chicken for her happiness. Only if that could make her happy.

The whole day, both of them were together. The home was filled with laughters and bickering. and now that she was the only one left in there. The sudden feeling of loneliness kicked in raising every bit of her anxiety. She was supposed to be sitting there happily enjoying her meal with him instead of feeling a heartache and tears welling up in her eyes.

✩⍣¯·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·¯⍣✩

The two entered the hall, arms locked and faces reflecting the kind of fake smile that could hurt your jaw. Jungkook had a call from Jihan-YN's brother. He had to leave for abroad for some business and so he requested for an early dinner which was originally planned to take place after 2 weeks.