Chapter 9

·.¸¸.·¯⍣A Clue ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·

Flashback

Jungkook and Hari sat around the table, a small device placed on the center of the table and the two creatures staring at it with huge and waiting eyes.

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

3 and a half minute--

Hari : "This is not going to work." She picked up the device and started tapping her fingers against it typing something Jungkook wasn't aware of but he knew.

If Hari was doing it, it was not a good idea.

She currently made a group chat adding Jungkook, YN and herself because certainly her brother was too shy or may you call him a coward to text her first in a private inbox. She named the group "2 Princesses and a cute dinosaur" while the 'cute dinosaur' being spelled in a language foreign to Jungkook so he didn't understand what it was.

Hari :"Okay done!" She placed the phone back down having sent a few pickup lines and her type of jokes. To which YN replied with in next 4 minutes clearly enjoying her jokes which Jungkook almost cringed and had to face second hand embarrassment.

Hari stuck his tongue out at Jungkook who couldn't take his eyes off his phone's screen. Alright, he will give her that.

Hari :" Unnie"
Hari :"When are we meeting again? I need to learn some beauty tricks. To make boys trip fall for me" *hair flip emoji*
Hari :"Don't tell oppa" *shushing emoji*

Jungkook eyed Hari as he clenched his jaw "Do you understand, I am also in the group chat?"

As he said that, YN's reply came at the same time.

Yn:"Your oppa is in the same group."

Hari :"Seriously oppa just shushh you don't know anything." As badly as he wanted to smack her head. He wanted to, for once trust the process because he knew so well. If it stayed on him, he would never be able to make a move.

Sometimes he wondered who was elder of them.

Hari :" SHIT " *shocked face emoji x3*
She deleted the above messages and snatched the phone from Jungkook's hand typing the message on his behalf.

JK :"Um hey guys?"
JK :"Will someone tell me why am I entering in an unknown group with undeniably beautiful girls and three deleted messages?"

YN :"Hi there"
YN :"Hari wanted us to meet for some amusement park date and don't worry Hari your secret is safe with me." *wink emoji*
YN :"Let's select the date and time. I am free today though. "

"Holy shit." Jungkook said as he snatched the phone back. "Seriously!? Hey like seriously??" The little one among the two got on top of the chair and did a 90 degree bow

Hari :  "Thank you gentleman for your kind words. I know I am amazing."

Jungkook stood up and gave her a tight hug out of his excitement. He patted her head and pulled back in a rush "You suddenly got sick Okay? Go rest, I will get ready."

Her jaw dropped at her brother's words who ran to his room and she rushed after him "I am coming along that's cheating!!" She yelled stomping her foot on the ground.

JK :"Don't be a third wheel. Go and study."

Hari :"Is that how you pay me back? What kind of brother you are? Do you know how my friends are pampered by their oppas. You are so cruel."